FileJoker Exclusive [JMovie] Yakuza zessho (1970)

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

MrSound

Akiba Citizen
Oct 4, 2018
Alternate Titles: やくざ絶唱: An Ode to Yakuza

Yakuza zessho.jpg

Tatematsu Minoru, a yakuza belonging to the Ishikawa group that runs the Shinjuku area, has a beautiful sister named Akane. He dreams of sending her to college and turning her into a perfect young lady. He's extremely fond of Akane. His fondness for her goes beyond how he feels about his mistress, Kanae. And yet, Akane feels alone. Now, a new tutor comes into her life that seems to have taken a liking to her...

Yakuza zessho.mkv_snapshot_00.10.12.jpg Yakuza zessho.mkv_snapshot_00.30.02.jpg Yakuza zessho.mkv_snapshot_00.34.56.jpg Yakuza zessho.mkv_snapshot_01.08.22.jpg

Released: 11 Jul 1970 (48 years ago)
Runtime: 91 Mins
Genre: Action Crime Countries: Japan Languages: Japanese
Directed By: Yasuzô Masumura
Actors: Shintarō Katsu Naoko Ôtani Yûsuke Kawazu Masakazu Tamura Kiwako Taichi

Rip Type HDTV
Video Quality SD
Video Resolution 984x552
Audio Japanese

1h 34min - 1.14 GB - Matroska - 984x552:

Yakuza zessho_thumb.jpg
Download:
Yak-uza_zes-sho.part1.rar (200.0 Mb)
Yak-uza_zes-sho.part2.rar (200.0 Mb)
Yak-uza_zes-sho.part3.rar (200.0 Mb)
Yak-uza_zes-sho.part4.rar (200.0 Mb)
Yak-uza_zes-sho.part5.rar (200.0 Mb)
Yak-uza_zes-sho.part6.rar (169.3 Mb)

Last edited:

akihabaranet

Jun 2, 2018
please re-upload.
Hello.
I found many adult Japanese films on softcore-index and paid nitroflare to download them, but unfortunately most of the links are dead. I asked him to re-upload, but his site activity is presumed to be low.
So I'm asking you, who are still active, to re-upload.
And, on a different topic than this, do you have
"OL vs. Hitozuma Tocho Purei (1994)" (http://softcore-index.net/wp/?p=36693)? I can't seem to find it anywhere other than softcore.
Thank you very much.

Last edited:

MrSound

Akiba Citizen
Oct 4, 2018

Yakuza zessho - Reuploaded​

Can't Find That Movie: OL vs. Hitozuma Tocho Purei (1994)