FileJoker Exclusive [JMovie] Say 'I Love You' (2014)

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

MrSound

Akiba Citizen
Oct 4, 2018
Alternate Titles: 好きっていいなよ。 sukitte iinayo.

Say-.jpg

Mei Tachibana is a high school student. Due to a traumatic incident when she was a kid, Mei has been unable to make friends or have boyfriends. By mistake, Mei then injures the most popular male student named Yamato Kurosawa. Somehow, Yamato Kurosawa likes Mei Tachibana and tells everyone unilaterally that Mei is his friend. One day, Yamato Kurosawa saves Mei Tachibana from a stalker by kissing her. From that kiss, their love story begins.

Say.I.Love.you.mkv_snapshot_00.03.35.jpg Say.I.Love.you.mkv_snapshot_00.13.17.jpg Say.I.Love.you.mkv_snapshot_00.49.53.jpg Say.I.Love.you.mkv_snapshot_01.05.29.jpg Say.I.Love.you.mkv_snapshot_01.33.41.jpg

Released: 12 Jul 2014 (4 years ago)
Runtime: 101 Mins
Genre: Drama Romance Countries: Japan Languages: Japanese
Directed By: Asako Hyuga
Actors: Haruna Kawaguchi Sota Fukushi Tomohiro Ichikawa Rika Adachi Tasuku Nagase Rima Nishizaki Ryosuke Yamamoto Arisa Yagi

1h 42min - 1.46 GB - Matroska - 720x384:

Say.I.Love.you_thumb.jpg
Download:
Say.I.Love.you.mkv.part1.rar (400.0 Mb)
Say.I.Love.you.mkv.part2.rar (400.0 Mb)
Say.I.Love.you.mkv.part3.rar (400.0 Mb)
Say.I.Love.you.mkv.part4.rar (299.6 Mb)