FileJoker Exclusive [JMovie] Au revoir l'été (2013) [Eng Subs]

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

MrSound

Akiba Citizen
Oct 4, 2018
Alternate Titles: ほとりの朔子

Au revoir.jpg

3 years on from hospitalité, Kiki Sugino and Koji Fukada are back again with this socially-conscious film about a 18-year-old girl in-between adolescence and adulthood who spends a summer in a valley and enjoys romance. Sakuko, a 18-year-old girl studying for her university entrance exams, decides to accompany her aunt Mikie on a trip to a seaside town. There she befriends Takashi, a refugee from Fukushima who has dropped out of high school and works at a motel run by Ukichi, a friend of Mikie. In-between childhood and adulthood, Sakuko starts to understand the difficulties of becoming an adult.

Au Revoir Lete.mkv_snapshot_00.07.07.jpg Au Revoir Lete.mkv_snapshot_00.23.04.jpg Au Revoir Lete.mkv_snapshot_00.38.19.jpg Au Revoir Lete.mkv_snapshot_01.11.11.jpg Au Revoir Lete.mkv_snapshot_01.31.20.jpg Au Revoir Lete.mkv_snapshot_01.46.36.jpg

Released: 19 Oct 2013 (5 years ago)
Runtime: 124 Mins
Genre: Drama Countries: Japan Languages: Japanese
Directed By: Kōji Fukada
Actors: Fumi Nikaido Mayu Tsuruta Taiga Kanji Furutachi Tadashi Otake Ena Koshino Kiki Sugino Makiko Watanabe Kotaro Shiga Hiroko Matsuda Kazuhiro Sôda

Rip Type DVDRip
Video Quality SD
Video Resolution Unknown
Audio Japanese

Subtitles
Internal: English

2h 0min - 912 MB - Matroska - 720x540:

Au Revoir Lete_thumb.jpg
Download:
Au_Revoir_Lete.mkv.part1.rar (400.0 Mb)
Au_Revoir_Lete.mkv.part2.rar (400.0 Mb)
Au_Revoir_Lete.mkv.part3.rar (112.1 Mb)

cmf17

Nov 15, 2013
subtitles in Chinese of the series svdvd. for some images and comments I have noticed that svdvd has some subtitles in Chinese. I would be interested to know where they can be obtained. they serve me in any language, just that they are from svdvd especially the title svdvd 139 I thank the person who can give me information about subtitles for everything that is shame movies specially those of svdvd