FileJoker Exclusive [JMovie 18+] The Man Who Assassinated Ryoma (1987)

MrSound

Akiba Citizen
Oct 4, 2018
The Man Who Assassinated-.jpg The Ma-n Who As-sa-ss-inat-ed Ryo-ma_thumb.jpg The Man-1.png The Man-2.png The Man-3.png The Man-4.png

Film about Tadasaburo Sasaki, the man who historically might have killed Ryoma Sakamoto in 1867.

Runtime: 96 Mins
Genre: Drama Countries: Japan Languages: Japanese

This is the fourth (out of four) release from a very special crowdfund project made to celebrate the one year passing of the two 'bad boys' of Japanese cinema, Kenichi Hagiwara and Yuya Uchida. Thanks to the following donators who helped with 1/4 of the total funding: TheCatacomb, wuyi, DrKoto, Zeroreaxtor, BewsLEIV8, mrclaw and ii31al. Also additional thanks to TheCatacomb who supervised this project along with me and captured this 1080i recording from Japanese television. I re-worked and re-timed the subtitles and also payed the remaining 3/4 of this project. The Man Who Assassinated Ryoma is a near masterpiece about a haunted blood-thirsty Bakufu officer who might have killed Ryoma Sakamoto. Kenichi Hagiwara has a magnetic performance here, filled with his trademarks: desperate grins, whispers, excessive facial expressions. Despite being one of Kosaku Yamashita's most unknown films (there's only a VHS release on the Japanese market and not even a TMDB link) it might be his best film. Thanks for all the contributors and hope we can see you in the next project!

1h 37min - 4.23 GB - Matroska - 1440x1080:

Subtitles
Internal: English Japanese

Download:
The_Man_Who_Assassinated_Ryoma.part1.rar (1000.0 Mb)
The_Man_Who_Assassinated_Ryoma.part2.rar (1000.0 Mb)
The_Man_Who_Assassinated_Ryoma.part3.rar (1000.0 Mb)
The_Man_Who_Assassinated_Ryoma.part4.rar (1000.0 Mb)
The_Man_Who_Assassinated_Ryoma.part5.rar (329.8 Mb)

Last edited:

MrSound

Akiba Citizen
Oct 4, 2018
done