FileJoker Exclusive [JMovie 18+] Director's Company Triple Bill - Wolf + So Long, My Partner + Harlem Valentine's Day

MrSound

Akiba Citizen
Oct 4, 2018
Director-.jpg Directors Company Triple Bill-1.png Directors Company Triple Bill-2.png Directors Company Triple Bill-3.png Directors Company Triple Bill-4.png Directors Company Triple Bill-5.png Directors Company Triple Bill-6.png Directors Company Triple Bill-7.png Directors Company Triple Bill-8.png Directors Company Triple Bill-9.png Directors Company Triple Bill-11.png Directors Company Triple Bill-12.png Directors Company Triple Bill-13.png

Alternate Titles: 狼 okami - running is sex 狼 running is sex Ôkami: running is sex

Released: 20 Nov 1982 (37 years ago)
Runtime: 61 Mins
Countries: Japan Languages: Japanese
Directed By: Masayuki Suo Banmei Takahashi
Actors: Jugatsu Toi Megumi Saki Keiko Takahashi Tōru Nakane Kazuhiko Hasegawa Shirô Shimomoto Shigeru Izumiya Ryûdô Uzaki Jun Ueno Satoshi Miyata

DVD
Video Quality SD
Video Resolution 720x480

In 1982, a group of eminent directors including Kazuhiko Hasegawa, Toshiharu Ikeda, Sogo Ishii, Kazuyuki Izutsu, Kiyoshi Kurosawa, Shinji Somai, Banmei Takahashi, Kichitaro Negishi, Kazuki Ohmori and many others gathered together to "break out of the shell of Japanese cinema" and launched Director's Company. These three films are the first films of this director's company. The three films were released as a trio of pink films with the provocative catchphrase "Pink, stained by vermilion!"

I timed and payed the translation of the first two films (Wolf and So Long, My Partner). Wolf had a monetary contribution by dimax9. kemushi timed and payed the translation for Harlem Valentine's Day. He bought and patched the DVD and sent it to me. Thanks to all!

This contains the following films with English subtitles:

Wolf AKA Running is Sex / 狼 (Banmei Takahashi/ 高橋伴明, 1982)

So Long, My Partner AKA Rock is Sex / さらば相棒 (Ryudo Uzaki/ 宇崎竜童, 1982)

Harlem Valentine's Day AKA Blood is Sex / ハーレム・バレンタイン・デイ (Shigeru Izumiya/ 泉谷しげる, 1982)

DVD
Download:
Directors_Company_Triple_Bill_DVD.part1.rar (1200.0 Mb)
Directors_Company_Triple_Bill_DVD.part2.rar (1200.0 Mb)
Directors_Company_Triple_Bill_DVD.part3.rar (1200.0 Mb)
Directors_Company_Triple_Bill_DVD.part4.rar (1200.0 Mb)
Directors_Company_Triple_Bill_DVD.part5.rar (1200.0 Mb)
Directors_Company_Triple_Bill_DVD.part6.rar (861.0 Mb)

Last edited:

MrSound

Akiba Citizen
Oct 4, 2018
done