JKDD-011 JK×T Yuri Takahashi

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Stooky Bill

Nov 3, 2015
Normally, I'd just buy this, because it sells really cheap, but I'm afraid it'd never make it past customs due to the age printed on the cover. However, I don't believe that's her real age, given the apparent content and the 2014 release date (and it would NEVER sell that cheap if that was the real age). Fake ages have long been a "selling point." It's on youiv, which puts watermarks all over videos, but that'd be better than nothing.

Death Metal

Burning Knuckle
Jan 9, 2007
I checked on YouIV and it's 100,000 points expensive, so it's not worth getting it from there, I think. And their picture quality is usually atrocious, on top of the watermarks. The file is more than 2 GB large, that's ridiculous for a DVD rip with shit deinterlacing, like they do. You're better off buying the actual thing if you hope to see it with any semblance of picture quality.

Some u18 DVDs still do sell that cheap because the demand for them is not high, or it might be second hand sometimes. I don't think that has anything to do with whether or not the age on the cover is real. Quite a few Honoka Kawai titles are still selling for lower than the original shelf price at Surugaya as well.

Stooky Bill

Nov 3, 2015
I mostly say the age is fake because of the rather low amount of clothing involved. That may have flown around 2007 with Yui Arioka, but this seems way too late.