Jeans in JAV

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

DarrenSeacliffe90

Jul 18, 2012
You know, I've found it unusual that you seldom see jeans being worn in JAV even though I heard that Japanese girls actually wear them more often.

I wonder what do you think.

I've tried downloading all the JAVs with jeans I could find and there are still aren't as many as those from the West.

I wonder if anybody has ever seen a lesbian or party or group sex video in which the girls are in jeans? I've been trying to find one but haven't had any luck lately.

Yes, I know I've developed a strange liking but I still find myself more attracted to girls in jeans than them in anything else. When you come from a country where more than half the girls are in hotpants, they no longer excite you.

DreMiller

Jul 28, 2009
I have the EXACT same fetish you have. I've been hoping to find some videos, but very unsuccessful. :(

Nick_Wells

Jan 3, 2013
I have the EXACT same fetish you have. I've been hoping to find some videos, but very unsuccessful. :(

Go to DMM and put ジーンズ into the search box just below the black bar. You should get over 100 results. Also, if you're down with uncensored vids, you can go to AVE and type in "jeans". Red Hot Jam has a series of videos called Beautiful Jeans but I know that other studios have titles that fit that theme as well. I'm sure between the two sites you'll find something that you'll like.

Good luck!

-Nick
_____

http://nickwellsjav.blogspot.com/

and follow me (@NickWellsJAV) on Twitter for all the latest updates.

DreMiller

Jul 28, 2009
Thank you so much!!!!!!

Unfortunately DMM won't let me use the site in my aarea and AVE does not give me much at all. :(

But thank you very much for your reply, Nick!

Nick_Wells

Jan 3, 2013
Thank you so much!!!!!!

Unfortunately DMM won't let me use the site in my aarea and AVE does not give me much at all. :(

But thank you very much for your reply, Nick!

Hmm, I guess there weren't that many on AVE afterall. And as far as DMM, with all due respect, their web programmers are incompetent morons. They are constantly changing formatting/scripting for no practical reason and including suspect code. At least they're not as bad as the plethora of Japanese websites that subscribe to the "Vegas" aesthetic of web programming: sensory overload via ridiculously bright/clashing colors and flashing lights - LOL!

But you might try this link. It should be the search results for ジーンズ. If it gives you the "area" error, try clicking on the link again and/or refreshing a time or two. Their site occasionally tries that BS with me (like this morning) even though I use it constantly. If you're in the US, it should work... eventually. I can't vouch for other areas.

Hope that helps!

-Nick
_____

http://nickwellsjav.blogspot.com/

and follow me (@NickWellsJAV) on Twitter for all the latest updates.