Javsubtitle.com scam?

CaptainTaicho19

Oct 19, 2015
Hey guys, I've requested a translation for a title from Javsubtitle.com
Admin was very tentative with my questions through email and I gave the ok and submitted the payment.
The bad part.
Right after I've sent the payment all communications with the admin went dark.
It's almost an entire month since payment and I've had no reply since. I thought that maybe they have had some delays but what worries me is that they wont reply to me any more. If it was going to take longer I'm sure they would at least let me know but there has been no attempt on their part. Do any of you have any experience with this site? This also just serves as a warning to you guys about my experience and the site in general.

CaptainTaicho19

Oct 19, 2015
I just went there and last update is from November 2015.
Yes, I know however in their request section they do answer questions which led me to believe that they just dont have any people seriously requesting titles. I've bought their previous titles with no problems before but actually requesting has been a different endeavor. I don't even care if I don't get the translation anymore. I just want to warn people. But if they do end up pulling through I will be sharing it on here.

Reactions: arnold22947

arnold22947

IZUMI ASUKA
Jul 2, 2010
Yes, I know however in their request section they do answer questions which led me to believe that they just dont have any people seriously requesting titles. I've bought their previous titles with no problems before but actually requesting has been a different endeavor. I don't even care if I don't get the translation anymore. I just want to warn people. But if they do end up pulling through I will be sharing it on here.

How much for title ? I mean, if you request your own.