JAV's with girls that rides without emotions/facial expressions.

palaman2122

Apr 25, 2012
iam looking for jav's with scenes including DOMINANT girls riding on guys without emotions/minimal facial expressions,
like its nothing to them.

for example:

3o85xk5tovlFvYLsmk.gif

same as this but not 3D.

tumblr_niar018hi71rzqnfqo1_500.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: Hans Kowalski

Hans Kowalski

Feb 27, 2007
Unfortunatly I can't offer any examples myself, but I just want you to know that I second your request.

So if someone knows movies like that, but is thinking:"Why the hell should I help some random douche I've never even heard of before", maybe they're more cooperative if they know that they'd be helping two random douchebags.

kessari

May 26, 2015
There are quite alot of cowgirl positions in JAV or even entire movie theme dedicated to cowgirl theme. In dmm , you can search for 騎乗 but expressionless thats another story, mmmm. JAV actress show toooo much emotions whether real or fake.
I guess there are expressionless theme like 無表情 ( expressionless) But tbh , I don't think you can find a full theme based on this 2.. maybe there will be segment of movie of girl(s) forced on cowgirl and not enjoying it so expressionless. But I think those you will have to find true JAV walking encyclopedia to identify those scenes and link you to corresponding movie(s) itself