JAVs where "sex" is faced as a "normal public activity".

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Samou-san

Sep 21, 2008
So, guys, I'm searching for movies where sex is 'a regular practice on the world'. I do like JAVs in this genre, but there's not an specific tag for it on any library website apart from "planning" or "roleplay". Note that I don't really like the 'stop time' series, since I'd like it to be more of a title where sex is actually something that the girl has to do or something like that. As in "hey, I got a hardon right now, give me a blow job", "ok".

Something like in this title:
84umad085pl.jpg

UMAD-085

Thank you very much, guys!

lpcs1

Suffers from semenly incurable Narutophilia
Dec 7, 2012
Oh I was about to start a similar thread . This embodies perfectly what I find so unique with JAV and its surreal atmosphere... alright here are some of my favs in the genre

SDDE-429 here with english subs!!!! Jav List - Jav Subtitle | Watch Jav English Subtitle

SDDE-354 this one is absolutely mindblowing

1sdde354pl.jpg

SDDE-401
1sdde401pl.jpg

SDDE-331

1sdde331pl.jpg

Add to that all of the news anchor bukkake series

i'll post some more if the thread starts to take off

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
There's the "A World with Exceptionally Low Hurdles to SEX" series. DVDES 481, 509, 543, 582, 609, 644, 707, 751, 795, 866, and 929.
dvdes481sopl.jpg
dvdes509sopl.jpg
dvdes543sopl.jpg
dvdes582sopl.jpg
dvdes609sopl.jpg
dvdes644sopl.jpg
dvdes707sopl.jpg
dvdes751sopl.jpg
dvdes795sopl.jpg
dvdes866sopl.jpg
dvdes929sopl.jpg

lpcs1

Dec 7, 2012
what's the plot in these ones ? normalized incest?

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
Some are incest others aren't. I don't speak Japanese so I don't know if they give a reason why, but people get fucked at home, at work, at a wedding, all kinds of scenarios and other people there act like that's perfectly normal.

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
The DVDES- series is called "SEXのハードルが異常に低い世界": literally 'in a world i which hurdle for sex is very low". Or in an alternate universe where people engage in sex at the drop of a hat.

Basically in our (real) world, we may shake hands or talk about weather or even give a hug to each other without attaching any meaning or burden. In that imaginary world, (I think) people have sex as often and as causal as we would shake hands. And because sex has no "hurdle" so sex between family member is a no big deal either. Incest isn't really a key point, it's just a freebie.

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
UMAD-085 is a bit different, the world is normal, but the girls have an addiction to sex anytime anywhere. It's a "disease" that these girls (not all women in the world) suffer.

The SDDE- series are also a bit different, needless to say. One of these had a school or a village where cocks (magically) grow out of walls and tables and the women of that school or village use them as toys or snacks.

I also enjoy the sub-sub-sub genre that involve "Gov declare from now on r*** is legalized" or even "Gov declare from now on all busty ladies can be r***ing legally". But from what I remember these were solo works (only one idol for the whole vid) so you may not find them to fit your fetish. You seem to be more looking for multiplayer quickie sex during daily activity. E.g. check out RCT-835 Ero Mach Private School.

There are tons of examples, with very very many variants.

Reactions: Taako

Samou-san

Sep 21, 2008
Amazing series, guys! Gonna search for the ones listed here. Thank you very much!

Reactions: AkibaBoi

Samou-san

Sep 21, 2008
UMAD-085 is a bit different, the world is normal, but the girls have an addiction to sex anytime anywhere. It's a "disease" that these girls (not all women in the world) suffer.

The SDDE- series are also a bit different, needless to say. One of these had a school or a village where cocks (magically) grow out of walls and tables and the women of that school or village use them as toys or snacks.

I also enjoy the sub-sub-sub genre that involve "Gov declare from now on r*** is legalized" or even "Gov declare from now on all busty ladies can be r***ing legally". But from what I remember these were solo works (only one idol for the whole vid) so you may not find them to fit your fetish. You seem to be more looking for multiplayer quickie sex during daily activity. E.g. check out RCT-835 Ero Mach Private School.

There are tons of examples, with very very many variants.
Amazing explanations you gave us here, @ding73ding, thank you very much, man. As for the "sub-sub-sub-genre" you like not being fit to my taste, you're wrong. I'd love to hear more about it, including some example titles. I did check RCT-835 and it's awesome, it's already on my download queue list. Thank you very much, man, and please, tell me more about those titles that you mentioned. Could you give me some examples or show us the cover here? Thanks again!

lpcs1

Dec 7, 2012
RCT-826 is a pretty good one in the genre. Girls are too busy taking selfies and playing with their phones to care about getting cum on their face or getting pounded on the floor.

1rct826pl.jpg

Reactions: shawn720s

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
If you like the r*** is legal type, all based on the government changing laws to fight the low birthrate, which is actually an issue (though they'd not propase this as a real solution) there's a bunch of those. There's DVDES 803, 846, 895 and DVDMS-002. (They reached, DVDES-999, hence the letter change), SNIS-530, MIMK-042, MIAD-789, and I'm sure plenty more.

Reactions: composite and lpcs1

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
SNIS-530s.jpg SNIS-530 r*** Legalization Akiho
PPPD-468s.jpg PPPD-519s.jpg PPPD-468, PPPD-519 Busty Ladies r*** OK World with Julia and Hitomi, respectively.
At the beginning of the vid, it's funny to watch Julia trying to hide her huge boobies in restrictive clothing and avoid attention of men.
MIRD-152s.jpg MIRD-152 r*** Legalization Two Holes Creampie School (with DP)
MIMK-042s.jpg MIMK-042 r*** Legalization Kaho Shibuya and Ruka Kanae

Reactions: lpcs1

composite

Jul 25, 2015
If you like the r*** is legal type, all based on the government changing laws to fight the low birthrate, which is actually an issue (though they'd not propase this as a real solution) there's a bunch of those. There's DVDES 803, 846, 895 and DVDMS-002. (They reached, DVDES-999, hence the letter change), SNIS-530, MIMK-042, MIAD-789, and I'm sure plenty more.
any others like this?

Last edited: