javlibrary redirects to aliexpress

bluearp

Mar 31, 2013
When going on javlibrary, it sometimes redirects to alixpress whenever I click anywhere on that page. It usually happens when I first get to one of their pages. It gets kind of annoying. Wondering if it's just me and if anyone knows a way to stop it?

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
yes do not use it

it is will probably be banned here soon and remember it is a referral link, so it should not be posted here

Reactions: bluearp

bluearp

Mar 31, 2013
yes do not use it

it is will probably be banned here soon and remember it is a referral link, so it should not be posted here

Wow, is it that bad? Aside from the site redirect, I thought it was a great site for jav catalogs.

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
It's a pop under, it open the link you click for in a new page and pops an ad in the current one, very annoying and can't be stopped as far as I know.

It does have great infos, but that's the kind of thing that get site banned since it's a very bad practice.

bluearp

Mar 31, 2013
It's a pop under, it open the link you click for in a new page and pops an ad in the current one, very annoying and can't be stopped as far as I know.

It does have great infos, but that's the kind of thing that get site banned since it's a very bad practice.
That sucks to hear. Would there be an alternative site that would be just as good?

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
Jav library is an ok source, we seem to get some miss information from them as well, (but then so has the entire web)

if posted correctly we should have all the info here as well, but many do not want to add it, we should look into ways for getting more info, even if it is only info that is posted

bluearp

Mar 31, 2013
Thanks for the help everyone. I guess I just have to deal with it for the time being.