Javlibrary links safe?

rezuman666

Jul 11, 2022
I've opened millions of these links on JavLib and not had anything bad happen. They're pretty safe, I'd say. I do have a good adblocker though.

Leylez

Jan 16, 2024
I've opened millions of these links on JavLib and not had anything bad happen. They're pretty safe, I'd say. I do have a good adblocker though.
I mean the videos themselves mp4,avi etc.. Have you had trouble with any downloaded from rapidgator and such links from the comments. Could they possible inject a malware or sometimes mask the mp4 say with exe file?

rezuman666

Jul 11, 2022
The files are also safe, as far as I've been able to tell. I've downloaded over a thousand files from various file hosts that have been linked on JavLib. I usually scan the files with Windows Defender after downloading just to be on the safe side, but not once has it detected a threat.

I've read that while it's possible to hide an .exe file within a video file, it's not a very effective/efficient/worthwhile way to spread malware so it's uncommon.

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
Yeah no worries. You should rather avoid clicking on the short links that make you go through like 5 pages of ads. Even with an adblocker, it's annoying.