JavKiss.com - Scam or honest business?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.
N

nothere000447544

Just ordered some DVD's at javKiss.com

Once I had placed my order, he was very quick to provide his e-mail address for me to make a payment through PayPal.

After that, he no longer replies to my e-mails in order to confirm receipt of payment and shipping of the items.

Does anyone have any experience with this dude?

Is that site a scam?

The items should arrive within a week, but I have the feeling that he will never send anything...

/Spartacus

techie

SuupaOtaku
Jul 24, 2008
http://www.robtex.com/dns/javkiss.com.html
anything you need to know about anyone on the web running domains.
I hope you get the items.

By personal experience, if you go into resolution with/through paypal it can take 30 days to get your money back.

If you dont hear from him within the 7 days, post a resolution request with paypal immediately.

desioner

Sustaining L.I.F.E.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 22, 2006
Agreed techie. I would also recommend asking others for their experiences before even placing an order with any "JAV store" online. I too hope that you get your items. I have ordered and had a great experience with www.aventertaiments.com
desioner

techie

SuupaOtaku
Jul 24, 2008
What concerns me a bit with sites like this, of any kind that asks for payment by paypal without running a proper cart, is always when loads of pages come up as 404 or 403 errors.

It shows very little interest in my oppinion to service clients, and it's not that hard to run a proper cart.

Then again, I might be a bit technically under-challenged in that department and have quite high expectations. I just find it a bit disturbing when dynamic contents shouldnt act like that.

N

nothere000447544

Fortunately, I received my DVD's today, and they were not empty.

But as Desioner advices, always check out anonymous stores like this one before placing an order.

Conclusion: JAV Kiss is an honest business, but customer service could improve (set up a shopping cart, reply to e-mails...)

/Spartacus