JAV with no rapey themes from both sides?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

ZenXen

Dec 14, 2019
Hello. I'm trying to find any JAVs that don't have this idea of submission, where the woman is objectified, harassed, assaulted and made to feel uncomfortable.

It's not reverse r*** though, because that would just flip the power dynamics and make the man objectified.

I'm trying to find something where both male and female contribute (somewhat) equally. Does something like that exists?

Zhonda

Jun 19, 2022
Here’s a series where hubby and wifey reconnect. Wholesome as it gets. Trailers look decent, though I admit I haven’t watched one all the way through. Call me a sickie, but I prefer the raep/submission titles!
1700256896071.png

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
There are many. Soapland theme, nurse theme, sister/mother/aunt/friend type of movies.

Reactions: PHauc14

derekgraddy2023

Nov 22, 2023
Is there any series where a hesitant married woman is seduced or convinced rather than being forced? All the vids seems to be just forced. I guess they're called Attacker series for a reason...:D

maload

Jul 1, 2008
too much of them

r*** is not the main stream at all

but because its too much

can you give us a little bit in detail which theme ( factor , story ) do you love to see

or search google " jav ,nanpa ,, sama "

djlandd01

Feb 8, 2022
Is there any series where a hesitant married woman is seduced or convinced rather than being forced? All the vids seems to be just forced. I guess they're called Attacker series for a reason...:D
Check out the FA studio films, A lot of them have this cheating wife theme but in which the wife is willingly in that relationship.........Henry Tsukamoto made a lot of these, loved them.

Zhonda

Jun 19, 2022
Need to highlight this marital bliss title. Sadly for some (I’m speaking for “a friend”), this can be nearly as much a fantasy as secret investigator or superheroine!
NACR-722
1701451691105.jpeg

ToastFrench

Jan 8, 2022
Here’s a series where hubby and wifey reconnect. Wholesome as it gets. Trailers look decent, though I admit I haven’t watched one all the way through. Call me a sickie, but I prefer the raep/submission titles!
View attachment 3367195

While these are not rapey-I *believe* they are not husband and wifey reconnecting, but rather husband and wife's sister connecting, lol.
Not that that can't be wholesome as well!