Fisheraaa

Aug 9, 2014
Post everything you've got ... you know the routine. :D

I can't post anything cause i don't realy have any. :(

Reactions: mago

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
I shall get the ball rolling. Only because a rolling ball gathers no moss. Not that I have anything against moss.

Young Wives Who Get Hooked On Private Yoga Lessons! Their Bodies Swelter, They Really Like Their Instructor, and Before They Know It, They're Doing Lewd Yoga Poses, In Danger of Begging For Cream Pies! Soon Enough, They'll Be Coming Back For More Yoga Sex Again and Again! [SCOP-352], starring Mei Matsumoto, Mana Makihara, Nana Ninomiya and Rina Uchimura

SCOP-352-0.jpg

SCOP-352-1.jpg

SCOP-352-2.jpg

SCOP-352-3.jpg

Yoga Instructor Who Has Come Home From New York - She'll Perform Yoga in An AV, 50-Year-Old Miss Aya [JFYG-112]

JFYG-112.jpg

Who is Miss Aya, I wonder? She's cool. The movie is from 2012.

1jfyg00112pl.jpg

The Married Women Who Come to Yoga School Are Pretty Much Lewd Ladies With Too Much Free Time and Sexual Desire to Handle - Letting Out a Sweet Sigh During a Private Lesson is Their OK Sign, This is the Everyday Reality of How I Keep Getting Laid As a Yoga School Teacher [VANDR-110], starring Mona Kasuga, Haruna Oikawa and Miyu Takasawa

VANDR-110-1.jpg

VANDR-110-2.jpg

Hot MILF in Her Fifties Whose Body is So Flexible Thanks to Yoga [KMDS-20126], starring Ruriko Ayami

KMDS-20126.jpg

Ruriko has appeared in other JAVs accentuating her yoga expertise:

CETD-077.jpg
MILF in Her Fifties With a Flexible Body, SM Torture - An Interview That Suddenly Turns to Hard SM! Awakened to Her True Masochistic Nature, Wife With a Real Supple Body Rendered a Sex Object, An Assault Sends Her Screaming and Causes Her Eyes to Roll Back With Orgasms That Push Her Limits [CETD-077]

CETD-114.jpg
Woman in Her Fifties Has Anal Yoga Sex While Her Flexible Body is in the Air - Suspended and Screaming While Coming During Pleasurable 3P Two-Hole Simultaneous Fucking That Pushes Her Butt to the Limit With Raw Cream Pies! [CETD-114]

Last edited: