JAV with a lot of tit slapping

04rules

Nov 15, 2008
I want to find more videos like SOD create's SDDL-319

If any of you know of any JAVs with a lot of tit slapping please let me know

I have found a video that is a compilation of tit slapping videos and saw these two clips. I would really appreciate it if anybody can identify these.

gbones

Apr 9, 2008
the 1s one, actress is arisu (alice) hoshi and video is [OPEN0611] Ravished Female Investigator. i think.
not sure who the 2nd 1 is

04rules

Nov 15, 2008
I have found out that the two screenshots I posted are from the same DVD release and the DVD code is MDLD-194. I searched everywhere but no luck finding a torrent that is seeded. If somebody has this file please share :please:

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Once I had participated in a "face-slapping" thread (not because I'm into slap-happy themes; I just thought I'd open my fat mouth. What, is that a crime?), and when I came upon this old thread exploring "tit-slapping," I wondered... is that a kind of a genre in itself?

When I checked out what Member 04rules pointed to above as "a compilation of tit slapping videos," which I presumed to be the one he had just mentioned, SDDL-319 -- why, I recognized the cover right away:
sddl-319-jpg.425574

... And the reason why I recognized this cover was because I had only recently been part of trying to unravel the
identity of one of the actresses in the I.D. section. (In which good old Electromog let members know this now-aged title is still available, in torrent form.)

Only thing is, the title of SDDL 319 is "Female Announcer Best Selection," which implies that the emphasis isn't on tit-slapping... inasmuch as the actress we were trying to identify was the recipient of a lot of breast-mishandling.

Anyway, you can see above how our fellow members from 2011 tried to solve the I.D. of the titles where excerpts were seen, and I liked the sound of one of them very much:

f1bf291fbb93.jpg

W J cup Big Investigator Humiliating r*** [OPEN-0611], starring Miruku Matsusaka and Alice Hoshi (Arisu Hoshi)

Unfortunately, the movie is from 2006, and I didn't even bother about checking its availability.

I ran a search for "tit-slapping" and the archives revealed:

HONE-03
JBD-106
RBD-067
RBD-084
SHKD-393

I'm sure most, if not all, of the above only features a little taste of the slappiness, so that does not make them "tit slapping" movies. Another observation is that all of the above are older movies. So if "tit-slapping" was ever a genre, I suppose this is not a genre that is alive and well.

So what's your take on "tit-slapping"? Know of any JAVs that emphasize mammary-mauling?

As a side note, while I was fishing around the older threads, I ran into a post by one of our wonderful moderators, ElGringo14... and I learned he has not stopped by for over one year. Me now so sad.

Reactions: BigDameHunter

Zen10101

Aug 20, 2008
Well this should cheer you up...

There's a lot of emphasis on breast play but not much on slapping per se. It's not really my thing but Alice looks amazing and I simply can't pass up on an investigator vid. Shame it's not one for the "desperate to look tough" thread, they're too submissive. But the scene where Alice first gets forced on is tremendous, and the stars both have magnificent mammaries oiled up and toyed with in a dozen ways.

Reactions: rweimar