JAV Terms (Fetishes, Categories, etc.)

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

yotaruvegeta

Prince of All Saiya-jins
Jun 22, 2009
It was hard for me to come up with the words to search for a possible thread that relates to this, so I figured I would just create this. I felt like it gets easier to find the niche content you want if you know the romaji terms for all these categories and subcategories of JAV films. So these are the first few terms that come off the top of my head.

Senzuri (masturbation)

Shiofuki (squirting)

Paizuri (tit-fucking)

New-half (shemales, trans performers)

Please add more to this incredibly small list (or point me to a thread that already exists, and tell me I wasted my time typing this)

clemenceko

Jan 12, 2009
This is interesting. I only know of the following:

Nakadashi - creampie

CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male

Shotacon - attraction to young boys

Futanari - Hermaphrodites

Lolicon or rorikon - a fetish for underage girls

Chikan - molester

Bukkake - Group sex ejaculating on the body or face of girl

Last edited:
Reactions: yotaruvegeta

Vividalisme

Nov 17, 2014
could you help me explain category (abbreviation title) in jav?

like SOE, SNIS, MIGD etc

i only know EBOD = Erotic Body right?

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
Those aren't categories, they're movie codes based on the studio that made the movie. Some studios use more than one code for different product lines, but in most cases it says little about the actual sex acts.

Vividalisme

Nov 17, 2014
Those aren't categories, they're movie codes based on the studio that made the movie. Some studios use more than one code for different product lines, but in most cases it says little about the actual sex acts.

woah, i thought its code for categories
so, if i want to search movies with particular genre (like bukkake or something), how should i find it?

-- i barely know japanese, and not good with english either

clemenceko

Jan 12, 2009
so, if i want to search movies with particular genre (like bukkake or something), how should i find it?

You can go to the following site to search as they are both in English.

http://www.r18.com/age/

http://www.javlibrary.com/en/

Just go to their category page and choose the particular genre that you are looking for.

Reactions: Vividalisme

Gir633

Señor Member
Oct 28, 2008
I found the meaning to one I kept seeing and looked into; Maebari: the bandage type pussy covers that they wear in videos.

I'm trying to figure out "Rezuakume" it seems to be a lesbian (maybe forced) term by the videos it is used in.