JAV star on the cover of RCT-536

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

TaiWatcher

Aug 30, 2011
1rct536pl.jpg

The one being groped in the middle on the right hand side of the cover. If anybody that's seen this and/or just know who that is please share the info

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Djemba, I hope you don't take this the wrong way, because who am I to tell you your name has been misspelled. But seriously, I think you got your name spelled wrong. Did you not mean to write, "Djinni"?

For heeven's sake, TaiWatcher, you didn't give your potential problem-solver much to work with; you just said it was the middle lady:

rct-536-part-cover-jpg.220587

... And to make things worse, her eyes were blocked off. So to me, that middle shot was all there was to work with, and since all three are brunettes, as well as equally busty, I wouldn't have been able to tell which was which. The main thing that distinguishes this trio, to my eye, is the hair style. (It would have been helpful, for example, to add a description of your lady's clothing in the clothed scenes. I guess she would have been the one dressed in the green top.)

So how Djinni... I mean, Djemba... came up with Minami Ayase, I don't know. What's more, I think he was right - I can see a similarity. (Here is a better page of her works, carrying solely her starring roles.)

The ones playing the sisters of "Mother Minami," or the aunts, are Takeuchi and Shindo Yukino. The hostess is Riri Koda.

According to a bad translated version of this movie, the son reveals his age to be 22-years-old. How is it possible for a 22-year-old mother to have a 22-year-old son?

They are messed up (in more ways than one), but sort of in order; if you may be interested in the rotten translated version, here are Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6 and Part 7.

Attachments

• RCT-536 - part cover.jpg
    RCT-536 - part cover.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 2,870
Last edited:
Reactions: adiwal00 and djemba