JAV soundtrack ?

pukimai

Jan 11, 2013
I know maybe there is only a very few people here watch the JAV from start to the end, and then get hook with the background soundtrack, but it happen we me, there are 2 soundtrack that i really want to know the full song for that soundtrack, I tried with shazam, soundhound, and etc but no result found, so I'll try in here, hope that there is somebody here knows about the song and will inform me about the artist and the song title... please if somebody here knows about the song at the very end of Rukawa Rina 1st until 3rd movies, the song always same, and i think this soundtrack is made specially for Rukawa Rina, is that true ? who is the artist and the song title ? the 2nd song that i want to know is form Sakaguchi Mihono 2nd movie, at the very end of the movie, there is a japanese song with a lyric like "one, two three, four, bla bla bla..." is there anybody here know what is the full title of the song, and who is the artist that sing this song ? Thank you very much, really hope somebody here could help me, since shazam and friends couldn't help me :)