JAV sites that post exclusive videos (hard to find?)

hero_kun

Jan 12, 2013
Hey everyone,

Back in the golden age when all sites used ryushare, i used to frequent javhot. This site had a vip section that only required signing up for ryushare through their portal and you could access videos posted only in their vip section. Trust me, i frequented many sites and I couldn't find these vids anywhere else on the net (at least not at that time anyway).

Since the ryushare purge javhot is back but not the same. I'm looking for new sites that post hard to find videos, be they new or old. I don't mind paying a little extra if I can thin down my want list on javlibrary :)

All suggestions welcome. Thanks in advance.

Lionheart1203

May 27, 2012
I actually found a guy that takes Paypal and he find/upload JAV for you. I used him like 4-5 times for videos that I could not find. If you want him, I can PM you his e-mail. The thing is, I found it quite expensive. He charges me like $15.00 for a video (normal quality). I figure that's almost the same price on DMM or R18.

I didn't know javhot had a VIP section.. damn..

hero_kun

Jan 12, 2013
Yeah man shoot me a PM with his info. $16 is steep but having that option is never a bad thing.

And yeah javhot had a vip for at least a year, always posted good stuff that no one had, i leeched quite a few vids that still haven't made it online yet (at least according to javlibrary and javjunkies).