JAV Sales Report October 2020

Inertia

Akiba Citizen
Apr 2, 2015
Some big changes (DMM's ranking), others heavily static (R18, surprisingly).

#1 though should be no surprise if you've been following recent big JAV events.
The question is if she has staying power.

A very detailed deep dive into last month's industry sales --> https://www.zenra.net/blog/jav-sales-report-october-2020

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
In the article
I do quite like Aika's ass but it doesn't compare to some of the more recognizable names like Kurea Hasumi or Yu Shinoda
There are other girls with a nice and even better looking ass. Plus Yu Shinoda, when she's not bending like crazy, her ass is kinda average. Yamagishi Aika does have a nice ass and she's better looking than those 2 names.
yuu-shinoda-3.jpg
Ichikawa Masami has a better looking ass and she's never listed among girls with a nice ass. Same for Mana Sakura, and I can quote many girls like Nishimiya Yume, Takeuchi Yuuki, ...

Reactions: shawn720s

kharo88

Akiba Citizen
Sep 13, 2015
Well, I haven't been following JAV closely lately so n1 is a big surprise for me. :) Never even heard of her (or at least, not enough to commit her name to long-term memory).

Strange stuff about Kaede Karen! If it's really just a gimmick I wonder what other gimmicks will surface in time...

asdfaznz

Dec 19, 2014
Strange stuff about Kaede Karen! If it's really just a gimmick I wonder what other gimmicks will surface in time...

It could indeed be a gimmick to boost sales, but does the article poster not believe shes worthy of being a top seller? Shes gorgeous and shes a great performer.
Anyone whos seen her October release will agree that its a legitimate top seller candidate