JAV Releases Delayed

metty504

Dec 16, 2009
Has anyone else noticed that a lot of the major releases have been delayed this month? Both Attackers and Madonna have messages posted on their websites about everything being delayed.

Anyone have any insight as to the reason behind these delays? I think some works were delayed last month as well.

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Has anyone else noticed that a lot of the major releases have been delayed this month? Both Attackers and Madonna have messages posted on their websites about everything being delayed.

Anyone have any insight as to the reason behind these delays? I think some works were delayed last month as well.

not only delayed but some videos has been cancelled before release

I'm not insider, my guess is JAV market condition are not good recently, and problems with the ethic companies too, so some studios forced to hold their releases

and if you check more carefuly, you'll see some studios like Deeps have deleted most of their videos

javnlhd

Oct 25, 2015
well most big jav stars dont do much either like aika claire hatsune yui hatano only the lolicon girls are doing pretty much every thing like abe mikako and the other girls in the works of mum and ibw and even the hhh-av company does alot more with the lolicon/school girl jav look at new javs from hunter (hunta label) this is from hhh-av so the only jav companys doing a good release job is at the moment all of the hhh-av series are right on time and if you like incest the jux juc series from madonna and from venus are doing good list of jav companys mostly on time madonna venus fa-pro hhh-av s1s1s1 natural high and most lolicon jav companys from 0ctober november what is rare because the companys like ibw and aoz are mostly not in the list of uploads from the uploaders here but i think its mainly because of the uploaders here that there are some delays if only they can get there hands on the javs from studios like karma and reddo but thats mostly because they only sell on dvd and most are not even digital so that the reason why i think but at the other hand if jav companys are delaying there videos the uploaders have no other option than find and uploading the obscure javs so that my list of reasons why its this way this month and dont forget its almost december and it can be they are working on some specials with the actresses i mentiont above but thats it hope this helps

L.O.V.E Girl

Mar 24, 2013
Apparently , It's due to the typhoon in Taiwan, Apparently, the AV Blu-ray/DVD manufacturing factory is located in Taiwan. Don't ask me why the JAV movie discs are manufactured by Taiwanese. I have no idea as well. LOL.

EroMura777

Apr 5, 2015
Apparently , It's due to the typhoon in Taiwan, Apparently, the AV Blu-ray/DVD manufacturing factory is located in Taiwan. Don't ask me why the JAV movie discs are manufactured by Taiwanese. I have no idea as well. LOL.

It has been told by @Inertia, who is an insider, that they press the discs in Taiwan because it's cheaper, however this causes piracy.

metty504

Dec 16, 2009
Now that it's been another 6 months since and many studios are still delaying release dates every month, anyone have any other theories as to what is causing these delays? It doesn't make sense why studios continue to post a release date of 6/7 (for example) but then have a note that says the release has been delayed until 6/22. It's been the same situation every month for about 6 or 7 months now.

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Now that it's been another 6 months since and many studios are still delaying release dates every month, anyone have any other theories as to what is causing these delays? It doesn't make sense why studios continue to post a release date of 6/7 (for example) but then have a note that says the release has been delayed until 6/22. It's been the same situation every month for about 6 or 7 months now.

I think the most logic reasons are :

1. studios are more careful with ethic companies regarding content approvement, so production and distribution became slow

2. some studios also cut their releases, it might be a sign that current JAV market condition are not good

these days studios got more problems, their girls or their ex girls can suddenly sue them

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
Could be with the ethics troubles post-production staffers left thinking it was only a matter of time before things folded, or like young stars their family believed they worked for another company and didn't want to end up on the evening news? Maybe the directors and producers are on target but post-production is where the bottleneck is?

Reactions: Supmop

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Maybe the directors and producers are on target but post-production is where the bottleneck is?

it could be, I guess most of the problems are in post productions

maybe now took more longer time before studio can get approval for their vids to be release into market

Reactions: Casshern2

vietbub

Dec 6, 2008
I can believe this more than the other stuff. Such a issue like government regulation and market issues would be bigger news than what it is now. A production issue is more quiet.