JAV ranking weekly

paparoach408

Akiba Citizen
Jun 14, 2012
based on the past few years Haruki Sato, Yui Hatano and Ai Uehara, I think this year would be the same, girls who doing 3 movies or more a month will be dominant

Aika or Hibiki Otsuki will win ?
well personally Yui Hatano won't be jumped until Tsubomi goes freelance again(if she does) but between Hibiki and Aika, it'll be Hibiki

Reactions: Supmop

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
well personally Yui Hatano won't be jumped until Tsubomi goes freelance again(if she does) but between Hibiki and Aika, it'll be Hibiki

we have same opinion ;)

I think this year will be Hibiki's year, but I'm worry if she finally win she will get retire :(

silent1one

Dec 10, 2016
Does twitter and instagram followers matters? A lot of bots. Some retired av actresses that still keep updating them once in a while still find a huge surge in followers. Most of the time it doesn't correlate to the sales total or their value in appearing in non-av stuffs.

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
we have same opinion ;)

I think this year will be Hibiki's year, but I'm worry if she finally win she will get retire :(

Even though I think Aki Sasaki was easily the best this year, it may go to Aika. Hibiki just hasn't been making great videos this year. Aika hasn't really either, but they are more high profile. I'd love an Aki upset though. She worked a lot this year.

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Even though I think Aki Sasaki was easily the best this year, it may go to Aika. Hibiki just hasn't been making great videos this year. Aika hasn't really either, but they are more high profile. I'd love an Aki upset though. She worked a lot this year.

maybe in 2017 Aki Sasaki would win the best, for 2016 she still behind Aika and Hibiki Otsuki I think

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Does twitter and instagram followers matters? A lot of bots. Some retired av actresses that still keep updating them once in a while still find a huge surge in followers. Most of the time it doesn't correlate to the sales total or their value in appearing in non-av stuffs.

depend on the resource

some websites made their ranking list based on the most search / most clicked

silent1one

Dec 10, 2016
depend on the resource

some websites made their ranking list based on the most search / most clicked
Aino kishi got a decent amount of followers. Almost 200k soon and she gain 40k after her retirement a little less than a year ago. The same goes for ai uehara despite not updating after her retirement half a year ago. It may not seem much, but we're talking about av here. I guess it does matters on impacting the compilation and resell. Popular girls like Sora, Rio, Maria, and Yua of the 2000's era get reprinted better quality DVD these days even if they don't promote av anymore on social media.

I can see girls like Anri okita(retired), yua mikami, shoko takahashi, and yui hatano able to use social media to convey their "private" persona and events meet up in both Japan and outside of it.

Reactions: Supmop

silent1one

Dec 10, 2016
Not in performance
How many big award show or events are there in a year? DMM, AVOP, Skynet, and some other ones. It seems only the dmm one is free to live stream on their official website every year. I manage to live stream and watch some of it in May this year with Aino Kishi as one of the host and seeing yua mikami win an award too.

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
How many big award show or events are there in a year? DMM, AVOP, Skynet, and some other ones. It seems only the dmm one is free to live stream on their official website every year. I manage to live stream and watch some of it in May this year with Aino Kishi as one of the host and seeing yua mikami win an award too.

I've never watched them, so I don't know..