JAV of July 2016 you are looking forward to

mugenbenoit

May 25, 2016
tsSdpGq.jpg

Last edited:

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
These are the ones I'm looking forward to.

FAWxEuo.jpg

W2toItN.jpg

KnCyjjV.jpg

p6ymG6C.jpg

And last, but not least:

6FzH8xi.jpg

The Tsubomi (I think that's for AUGUST though) and Yuria Satomi vids look AMAZING. I saw the new Shizuka Kanno vid, but didn't love it.

Last edited:

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
Reactions: Supmop

mugenbenoit

May 25, 2016
are they the same? :shock2:
Share/recommend your favorite video of the month once that month is about over.
that one just looks to me like after you have watched the JAV then you decide that is your best video that you have watched for the month, this one is you have not watch as it hasn't released yet and is looking forward to it :rokok:

so we will have new thread every month ?
I am not sure :panas: maybe? :qustion:

Last edited:

mugenbenoit

May 25, 2016

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
That's a good point. I guess this is what are looking forward to vs. after you've seen it did it meet your expectations kind of thread. We should just limit it to two threads though: what you look forward to and what was the best.

for me its look similiar, what I look forward usually what I think would be the the best

but I understand if you guys want to seperate it into 2 different threads, but only 2, I think its not necessary to make a new thread every months ?

Last edited:

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
are they the same? :shock2:

that one just looks to me like after you have watched the JAV then you decide that is your best video that you have watched for the month, this one is you have not watch as it hasn't released yet and is looking forward to it :rokok:

you know in broadband internet era, you can watch the trailer / teaser first and see some captures before you can get and watch the full movie, so we already can guess which videos would be the best

but like I've mentioned above if you think need to seperate it, ok I can understand it

I am not sure :panas: maybe? :qustion:

I don't know how you think, but I don't like this forum full with unnecessary threads

for example your june thread, its much better if you made just 1 thread that can last forever than make new one every month !

I don't know how old are you, but we respect members in this forum based on the quality of their post not quantity, and this forum is for share infos, opinions, knowledge and fun, its not for competition ;)

Last edited:

mugenbenoit

May 25, 2016
I don't know how you think, but I don't like this forum full with unnecessary threads

for example your june thread, its much better if you made just 1 thread that can last forever than make new one every month !

I don't know how old are you, but we respect members in this forum based on the quality of their post not quantity, and this forum is for share infos, opinions, knowledge and fun, its not for competition ;)

wow, you are going overboard, listen, when did I think it is for competition? I post what I am curious to find out from members here like this thread, I just share what I am interested in knowing, I have no clue what is a big deal of making two similar threads? is it against the rule of this forum? if you don't like it, you shouldn't be posting or maybe you can report to the moderator about my posts, so that they can take action either to delete my thread, warn me or banned me, your this sentence "I don't know how old are you" is very insulting to me
Daniel-Bryan-Shaking-His-Head-Mad.gif
I have already apologised for making two similar thread already if you did not read my previous post:
you are right :top: I have got the other thread for June 2016: https://www.akiba-online.com/threads/jav-of-june-2016-you-are-looking-forward-to.1654456/ I will see how I should merge them together, sorry my bad :maaf:

so like I said, you can report to the moderator about my post if this thread and my other threads feel unnecessary to you and if the moderator delete my thread, then I will understand what I have post something wrong, as simple as that. There is no need to insult me like that! So what is the use of having the report link below the post?

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
wow, you are going overboard, listen, when did I think it is for competition? I post what I am curious to find out from members here like this thread, I just share what I am interested in knowing, I have no clue what is a big deal of making two similar threads? is it against the rule of this forum? if you don't like it, you shouldn't be posting or maybe you can report to the moderator about my posts, so that they can take action either to delete my thread, warn me or banned me, your this sentence "I don't know how old are you" is very insulting to me
I have already apologised for making two similar thread already if you did not read my previous post:

so like I said, you can report to the moderator about my post if this thread and my other threads feel unnecessary to you and if the moderator delete my thread, then I will understand what I have post something wrong, as simple as that. There is no need to insult me like that! So what is the use of having the report link below the post?

how come I don't know how old are you is insulting ?

in case you are forget, its not the first time I've posted you have made similiar thread, but you keep doing it, I don't have personal problem with you, but I see you have ambition to make a lot of threads in this forum, so I remind you its not competition, I try to post it directly to you, but if you can't accept it fine, not my problem, some people just won't learn

Last edited:

mugenbenoit

May 25, 2016
in case you are forget, its not the first time I posted you have made similiar thread, but you keep doing it, I don't have personal problem with you, but I see you have ambition to make a lot of threads in this forum, so I remind you its not competition, I try to post it directly to you, but if you can't accept it fine, not my problem, some people just can't learn
2v6sIN.gif
ok say whatever you want! I have already apologised earlier in this thread. If you have problem understanding the sentence "sorry, my bad", I can't help, not my problem :yareyare:I have even explained the difference between my thread and the other so-call similar thread several times, so not my problem if someone can't read what I have written, if he finds the thread similar to him, then okay fine. I have even advised him to report my threads to moderator if he finds it unnecessary and let the moderator handle it, moderator has the right to delete my post if he/she finds it unnecessary as well:ngupil:I don't mind if my threads get deleted or I get banned here. This is not about having personal problem with me or not, I have no personal problem with you as well and thought you are a well-known cool guy here. Well, I guess I am out of this forum for good, this is the worst forum I have ever encountered!
62580183.jpg

Last edited:

kharo88

Akiba Citizen
Sep 13, 2015
Where are you guys taking those releases from? I mean, do you just go to each JAV company's website and look there? Because the last time I checked neither DMM nor JavLibrary has updated their respective database yet... or was I just simply blind as I usually am?

mugenbenoit

May 25, 2016
After getting in a little disagreement with one dude? What forums have you been to?
I am not having a little disagreement with him, it is the sentence that he used offended me. Well he may be right that he thinks I have made so many similar threads that have already exists and I have explained to him several times the difference between mine and the other so-call similar threads, and there is no need to use some offending sentence such as this: I don't know how old are you, but we respect members in this forum based on the quality of their post not quantity, and this forum is for share infos, opinions, knowledge and fun, its not for competition," To me this means that the way that I posted is too ignorant for him to even bother to read and it is very obvious where he fails to read my apology in this thread. People do make mistake but the way he pointed out is not very obvious, not everyone is as clever and intelligent as him. So like I say, if he finds my threads unnecessary and have explained to me about my problems and I fail to comply, he can always report my threads by clicking on that little report link below my post to the moderator. The moderator has the right to judge if the thread is unnecessary or not. He is not even the moderator, who is he to judge? I have even pointed to him that the way I made so-call similar threads, is it against the rule in this forum, he did not even bother to answer my question at all. If he don't like it, he can either ignore or report my threads, there is no need for him to insult me further :sight:yet, he still add insult to the injury saying "some people don't learn" I don't understand what is wrong with him and I thought he is a cool well-known member here. I can still see there are a few members here contributing their posts here as per my topic's thread and other threads, so I don't see a problem. :yareyare: As for what forums have I been to, you can google search my name to see which forums I have been to.

Last edited:

mugenbenoit

May 25, 2016
Where are you guys taking those releases from? I mean, do you just go to each JAV company's website and look there? Because the last time I checked neither DMM nor JavLibrary has updated their respective database yet... or was I just simply blind as I usually am?
You can check it here: https://www.akiba-online.com/threads/official-site-links-of-jav-studios.1123887/

Normally I would always visit some of my favourite studios to check out and if I find it interesting, I would be interested in looking forward to it and this is where I openly posted the videos' covers that I am looking forward to and how about the other members here, which videos they are looking forward to for the new month. So if other members here posted their videos that they are looking forward to for the new month, they could also check it out instead of checking out every studios of the sites, plus I am curious to find out which videos the members here are looking forward to for the new months :top:

Last edited:

kharo88

Akiba Citizen
Sep 13, 2015
@mugenbenoit For what it's worth, it's really hard to gauge others' intents and speaking tone on the internet (the latter for obvious reasons). Sometimes people will come off as jerks even if they don't mean to be. I'd say stick around for a while yet! You'll see that the vast majority of people are pretty cool here. And yeah, sometimes there are disagreements and misunderstandings, but that's unavoidable everywhere, especially on the internet.

kharo88

Akiba Citizen
Sep 13, 2015
You can check it here: https://www.akiba-online.com/threads/official-site-links-of-jav-studios.1123887/

Normally I would always visit some of my favourite studios to check out and if I find it interesting, I would be interested in looking forward to it and this is where I openly posted the videos that I am looking forward to and how about the other members here, which videos they are looking forward to for the new month. So if other members here posted their videos that they are looking forward to for the new month, they could also check it out instead of checking out every studios of the sites, plus I am curious to find out which videos the members here are looking forward to for the new months :top:

Oh damn, you totally ninja'd (yeah, that's a word, people!) my post! :D Yeah, thanks, I know about that thread, it's just that it would be a pain to visit every studio's website and like I said, I didn't see DMM or JavLibrary update their respective sites. But I guess until they do, there's no better way.

And yeah, I'll definitely check this thread. The way I usually look for new JAV to watch is to just simply go to JavLibrary and click on the "new comments" tab because new comments usually mean DL/streaming links, and it's easy to miss some titles that way.