JAV Lesbian with Older Woman & School Girl

supersam

Loves Bukkake, Loves Long Tongues & Loves Gokkun!!
Jul 13, 2009
I've come across these 2 movies below recently and I can't get enough of them. Just wondered if anybody can recommended anything else in this genre? Thanks.

DVDES-245.jpg

VICD-284.jpg

loveGIANT

レズ JAV's only!
Staff member
Nov 4, 2011
Oh my that's like asking how many sand is on a beach xD

Actually the movie that u found "DVDES-245" is from a series that features that particular setting, where a schoolgirl falls in love with her friends' mother.
Just go on dmm and type this in the search bar: 誰にも言えない禁断のレズ恋愛 親友のママに愛されて…
The results are all titles that got released on that series. My personal favorite out of all of those is the one that u already have, DVDES-245 as it features the super cute Rei Mizuna and the synonym for "sexy" "beautiful" and all of that good stuff, Maki Hojo, but DVDES-374 is a close second, as it features the real-life bisexual Misa Yuuki who seduces her daughter's friend. I have pretty much every single one of those titles, if u can't find a specifc one, let me know, i can upload it for u, if u want it.

Other than that, titles that might interest you that i can name from the top of my head are:

MIAD-515
MIAD-515.jpg

つくし (Tsukushi (Osawa) Leading roles here are Tsukushi (Osawa) as the schoolgirl and Marika as a teacher and in some scenes between you also get Kokomi Naruse. So a very good cast.

VEZZ-010
vezz_010.jpg

Here you have Yuu Kawakami in the role as a step-mother and Ayumu Sena in the role as the schoolgirl. Both ladies are very good when it comes to lesbian jav's, so you are in for a treat with this one.

YUYU-012
yuyu012pl.jpg
Another great cast, Haruki Sato as the schoolgirl and Yui Hatano as her teacher. While Haruki is not that often present in lesbian jav's she has a huge affection for girls and is a great kisser and Yui Hatano is (to my knowledge) bisexual in real life, so this one definitely delivers.

MESS-012
18mess00012pl.jpg
This title's pretty sweet, it's about a schoolgirl played by Nanaka Kyouno who get's bullied by her fellow classmates on an all-girls school and finds love and affection by her teacher Kana Ohori.

Those are just the ones i named on the top off my head. Let me know if u need more recommendations, i gotta dig through my collection first, though ;)

Oh, i almost forgot: As the guys mentioned above, check some titles with the "MESS" serial they usually have titles that feature a schoolgirl and a mature lady.

Waxaxa

Mar 12, 2015
Great stuff, though I will not forgive V for casting Ichika Kamihata in VICD-284.

AUKG-242 Haven't watched it yet so can't comment much.
23aukg242sopl.jpg

NHDTA-650 - a bit different then the others mentioned since it's a chikan movie. Still, the idea is that adult women (2 molesters for 5 different scenes) go at schoolgirls in different places. I loved it and I think Sayo Arimoto does the lesbian molester role very well.
1nhdta650pl.jpg

AP-193 - Speaking of Sayo Arimoto as the lesbian molester, she plays the schoolgirl here. She and Marie Konishi force themselves on their schoolfriends' mothers. There's Ichika Kamihata and her ugly face again, but only in 1 scene so it's not that bad.
h_701ap193pl.jpg

supersam

Loves Bukkake, Loves Long Tongues & Loves Gokkun!!
Jul 13, 2009
VRTM-090 - All I can say about this one is WOW!! I love the whole theme of how Emika Sakuragi is molesting or dominating Sayo Arimoto on the public bus. The passengers just watch on or try not to notice. The kissing and face licking is so erotic in this movie. Emika for me has one of the best tongues and she puts it to good use all over Sayo's face, in her mouth, it gets really sloppy and nasty, just how I like it. Sayo plays the younger girl role perfect. She gets dominated in the other scenes at Emikas home, she gets licked out very good followed by more full on kissing with Emikas tongue. Later Sayo begins to like it and willingly takes part and they end up liking each other.

VRTM-090 Intense Love, Such As Burning Lesbian.jpg

Reactions: loveGIANT