JAV Images Cracker script for Tampermonkey

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

solomon

May 4, 2008
It is so annoying when you open previews in JAV Torrents forum and got all those ads and popups.
So I wrote a little user script which will bypass all those crap and lead you strait to the image (it needs just a couple of seconds, depends on imagehost etc etc).
It even cracks those hosts which asks you to click "continue" button.

I'm not sure is it "legal" here, but admins can delete it if it is.

Js files uploads are forbidden, so I put it inside a zip file.

For those who do not know what a Tampermonkey is should take a look at https://tampermonkey.net/

Currently supported imagehosts are:
Code:
damimage.com
picexposed.com
www.imgbabes.com
www.mrjh.org
imgtiger.com
imgstudio.org
imgserve.net
imgmega.com
imgurban.info
imgpaying.com
imagegain.com
fastpic.ru
www.imagebam.com
imagebam.com
img135.imagevenue.com
imgdream.net
gallerynova.se
imagetwist.com
imgcandy.net
imgtrex.com
imageback.info
www.imgflare.com
imgdino.com
imgclick.net
imgdino.com
imgclick.net

Attachments

• JAV Images Cracker.user.js.zip
    1.4 KB · Views: 277
Last edited:
Reactions: svc3166

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
most of those are banned here, the only click, you should get, is the 18 confirmation, zero tolerance on the rest

solomon

May 4, 2008
I started this project moons ago, so some of them not used here anymore. But just today I added several new hosts already. Yes there are mostlt only 18+ nag, but after I click confirm or "enter" there goes a popup. First click anywhere on these image hosts leads to a popup, that's a pattern at least. They can't open popup right away, because it will be blocked by modern browsers, browsers checks for user action prior to opening popup, that's why they started making "continue" button and 18+ nag. In good old days you got spammed with popups and popunders without any clicks :)

upd: added imageback.info, ww_w.imgflare.com

Last edited:

jav-watcher

May 6, 2014
I use ImageHost Grabber add-on in Firefox to d/l the images quickly and pop up free whenever I'm browsing other forums that allow these ad heavy pic hosters.

solomon

May 4, 2008
I use ImageHost Grabber add-on in Firefox to d/l the images quickly and pop up free whenever I'm browsing other forums that allow these ad heavy pic hosters.
sound like a way out too :)

today added hosts:
Code:
imgdino.com
imgclick.net