JAV Idols and penis sizes

Tename

Dec 7, 2008
Oooold bump. Still curious. I mean, are there any interviews where they say they like 'em big? And if so, wouldn't white and black guys get them all? :exhausted:

Rhinosaur

Outside Context Problem
Sep 23, 2007
The thread title was a bit worrying as I prefer my JAV idols without penises!

Anywho, I can't remember where or when but I did read an interview where one actress expressed a preference for "Asian-sized" penises as they fit just nicely and were rock hard!
Having watched a reasonable amount of JAV I did find her opinion somewhat incongruous with what I have myself observed; that being that a significant number of the men seem to have, to varying degrees, some form of erectile dysfunction! They also shoot rather less than copious volumes when they ejaculate!

guy

(;Θ_Θ)ゝ”
Feb 11, 2007
It obviously varies from one girl to another. Many girls seem to say that stiffness and girth matters more than just length (eg: some prefer short and hard rather than long and soft), and of course it depends on how you use it.

Dieu3

Mar 2, 2007
The thread title was a bit worrying as I prefer my JAV idols without penises!

Anywho, I can't remember where or when but I did read an interview where one actress expressed a preference for "Asian-sized" penises as they fit just nicely and were rock hard!
I think it was Maria Ozawa. She said japanese penis easier to handle. Judging from some videos, I would agree...

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
If you're not well hung, then don't worry yourself.

Cruss

Nov 9, 2008
I've always wondered why most JAV have guys with well... really small penises. I mean they seem less than average and I know there are Asian dudes with average+ size penises.
Related?

EzikialRage

Nov 20, 2008
Sora seems to have a lot of small guys in her videos, but that could be coincedence

It could be that they are trying to cater to the average Japanese male market. It might screw up their fantasy of with Sora if the guys in the videos have penises bigger then they do.

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
I've always wondered why most JAV have guys with well... really small penises. I mean they seem less than average and I know there are Asian dudes with average+ size penises.
Related?

They ain't selling DVDs to you, Mr. Stallion, they're selling them to the Japanese market which is made up mostly of men who are hung with a python dropping down their leg.

The penises in most JAV are not much bigger or smaller than the average Japanese male, that's just the fact of the matter. Hell, even those silly "black jungle man do the sex with japan female" actors aren't anything to call him about in the penis department. 20-22cm at best for the vast majority of them.

You want to know why?

Because both of them are in an acting contract. That means, they are ACTING. He may enjoy fucking her, but she is still acting out 70% of what you see. Do you really think we would let our girls get fucked and DAMAGED by some guy with a 14 inch cock when he attempts to go balls deep?

Repeat business, repeat customers, repeat actresses. If we give anyone (man OR woman) a bad experience, then the odds are that they won't come back and we don't make money (neither do they).

You want to find asian women that can sink a daikon into their pussy? Go cruise around Long Beach, CA and find a mixed breed that you can somehow take home (ha).

Good god it's stupifying why people don't think sometimes.

taboo4u

Sep 6, 2009
I assumed the JAV industry doesn't cater to male size insecurity like the West does so they have actors with the average Japanese penis size perform rather than donkey sized men.

Now if you meant outside of work, I'm pretty sure JAV actresses are no different from any woman around the world. Their size preference varies but from surveys, you'll find that most of them don't care. Check out the penis size thread in the Adult Discussion.

Japanese market which is made up mostly of men who are hung with a python dropping down their leg.
That hurt a little inside.

orangered

May 5, 2010
Doesn't it have something to do with how the male actors are chosen? I mean, they are the producers or "friends" of the producers. So they are not chosen for their looks or size, just for knowing the right people.

Rhinosaur

Outside Context Problem
Sep 23, 2007
Doesn't it have something to do with how the male actors are chosen? I mean, they are the producers or "friends" of the producers. So they are not chosen for their looks or size, just for knowing the right people.
Yep, nailed it.