JAV Idol in a Movie.

azali201

May 16, 2007
does any one know any JAV Idol that ever make an appearance in any movie?? if there is any.. post it please..

aniking_8

Aug 1, 2008
They do softcore stuffs with a plot behind the movie and a lot dialogues like Sora Aoi did Man, Woman, and the Wall.

B

bokmeow

Nao Oikawa appears in several TV shows --- Fantasma, Great Horror Family (both available in North America from Bandai Entertainment), Engine Sentai Go-Onger, live action Negima!

Maria Ozawa appears in some Taiwan slasher flick, and appears in Maid's Secret: Welcome Home (available in North America from ADV Film's Switchblade Pictures imprint)

Speaking of Maria Ozawa, she's insanely popular right now, several JAV sites selling the latest Sky Angel vol. 87 have her ranked at #1 on pre-orders and it's been like that for weeks. Personally I don't really see the appeal other than her exotic French Canadian-Japanese look --- her sex scenes are mediocre, voice and pumping don't sync, sometimes she keeps the moaning up even when it's evident that the man already withdrew, it's like, on English anime dubbing levels of terrible.

hvthinh

Jan 11, 2009
Speaking of Maria Ozawa, she's insanely popular right now, several JAV sites selling the latest Sky Angel vol. 87 have her ranked at #1 on pre-orders and it's been like that for weeks. Personally I don't really see the appeal other than her exotic French Canadian-Japanese look --- her sex scenes are mediocre, voice and pumping don't sync, sometimes she keeps the moaning up even when it's evident that the man already withdrew, it's like, on English anime dubbing levels of terrible.

I totally agreed!

longtimefan

old thread reviver
May 7, 2018
The movie:-
1672294336371.jpeg

JAV idols in the movie:-

1) Saori Hara
1672294675265.jpeg

2) Yukiko Suo
1672294703721.jpeg

Interesting scenes:-

1672294790159.gif
Seducing the monk....

1672294868386.gif
...... the guy's expressions sums it all!

Reactions: klako