[JAV Identification Request] Who?

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
I have to admit that I didn't realized that. But even then you shouldn't spam the forum. Instead you should wait a little bit and being patient. It's not like you're waiting for days or weeks and no one replies. And even then you should push this thread instead of creating a new one.

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
Firstr one is Aya Mizushima (水嶋彩) in MB-007.
MB-007.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: asdfzzz

asdfzzz

Dec 8, 2013
I have to admit that I didn't realized that. But even then you shouldn't spam the forum. Instead you should wait a little bit and being patient. It's not like you're waiting for days or weeks and no one replies. And even then you should push this thread instead of creating a new one.
Sorry, I don't mean to spam the forum. I got the answer already, you can delete my duplicate thread

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
Could you give me the download link of this? I've found it for days but I couldn't find any links that work
You can post a request in one of the request sections (see my signature).
Please read the sticky thread in the corresponding section before posting. Put the movie code into the thread title of your request,

Reactions: asdfzzz

asdfzzz

Dec 8, 2013
You can post a request in one of the request sections (see my signature).
Please read the sticky thread in the corresponding section before posting. Put the movie code into the thread title of your request,
I've done so. Thank you!