JAV focused on breast/nipple play

Majime Mitsuya

Dec 26, 2016
I saw one from Julia, BBOB-073 and this one revolves around her breasts, massaging and playing with them.
Is this a thing, or genre?
If so, I wish to know more.
Recommendations?

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
Yes it's a thing. Breast play and nipple play. Two things even.

BOBB-073 was a good one. Julia has a talent for breast play vids, naturally. Check out AVOP-246 I wrote about and here with pix. PPPD-526 is her latest breast play vid, but I am still patiently waiting for a HD or less watermark version.

In the bad old days when JAV was difficult to know about and to collect... there was a classic series 不法侵乳 "Illegally Violate Tits" (and various ridiculous translation such as "Illegal Biolate Tits") you could count on some nice tits play as foreplay.

A genre/tag you can try is "巨乳フェチ" big tits fetish. Big tits are common nowadays, but add the word fetish will narrow down the result to increase your chance. It doesn't guarantee that every vid featuring breast play will get tagged correctly.

A different thing that you may or may not like is paizuri パイズリ titfuck. Personally I love breast play but don't care about titfuck. In fact I avoid those vids that feature that word in big font on the cover.

Another trick is scan the covers, most (more than half) DVD covers feature naked tits on the cover, so that doesn't tell you much. But if a cover focus on the tits (not showing the girl's face) and/or shows (especially male) hand(s) squeezing or touching the tits, as the main photo on the front cover. Then it's promising there's some tits-play in the vid.

It's not a huge genre, but I think you will find quite a few good vids. Do share your discoveries. I'm sure there are good vids not in my collection. The thread about nipples has sadly stopped at 16 posts. I'd like to see more tits-fans review and discuss vids and scenes.

Inertia

Akiba Citizen
Apr 2, 2015
There's tons of titles about big-breasted women and many have portions devoted to breast play. Whole titles (2 hours or so) *all* about breast play seem to be unicorns though.

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
There's tons of titles about big-breasted women and many have portions devoted to breast play. Whole titles (2 hours or so) *all* about breast play seem to be unicorns though.
Nah! At least I am not looking for breast play ONLY vid. Gosh, I can't stand any full length (>60 mins) on a single kind of sex act. Like up-skirt vid, with no nudity nor sex, only upskirt shots.

But I don't agree there are "tons" of breast play vids. True there are busty idol foreplay segments, but there's something lacking, it's just a transition foreplay on the way to the end goal, which is sex, which may even be paizuri. Normal breast foreplay (the way I see and experience myself) is to get things moving to the home base. To her to remove her panty, to get her to spread her legs, sometimes to get my own erection going. As soon as all conditions are set, not a minute later, we get on to the home run, penis in vagina, YEAH.

"Real" breast play is kind of sex-free, ironically. It should be focus on the stimulation and manipulation of the tits as itself a devoted purpose. Not to prepare her erotic state for the insertion of cock into vagina, mouth or cleavage. It should be a fetish of the tits themselves. So "pure" breast play should be performed by not-too-sexual "instrument", the basic is of course the hands, feathers, brush, soft pinching device, (sometimes) rope, maybe with aromatic oil, sometimes mouth/tongue/teeth works well too but not always. Certainly I don't want to see penis, dildo, sperm, goo/slime. Think of a good kissing scene (say in mainstream movie). Of course kissing can be foreplay to sex, but it's itself enough as a satisfying act, many mainstream movies end with the kissing scene as the last cut.

A great example is AVOP-246: scene 1: runtime 20 mins, curly hair guy never got naked, never got his dick out, we can't even be sure he had a hard on, no matter, his job is to play with Julia's tits.
Scene 2: runtime 10 mins, faceless and dickless guy, the whole scene we see only his hands, the scene ends with Julia, still fully clothed below the waist, getting a pseudo orgasm from the tits play. Two stand-alone scenes without cock and penetration. Both scenes Julia didn't even show her lower body naked. Classic breast play.

That kind is uncommon enough to justify some hunting and discussion.

Last edited:

Inertia

Akiba Citizen
Apr 2, 2015
I understand. Check out the Ruri Saijou massage movie we added to our site last month. Lots of breast play there that's right up your alley I think.

Reactions: ding73ding

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
Well seems I'm the only one actually care for it. For a whole week after his first and only post @Majime Mitsuya didn't even log in to follow up on his own thread.

Maybe coincidence PPPD-524 and -526 are both Julia breast fetish titles. Well -524 is more fetish, in scene 1 Julia kept her panty on for 30 whole minutes while the "Master" plays with her tits. Finally the panty came off and she's finger-fucked for the finish. But that's almost redundant, this scene is a tits-play scene. To be fair, I don't think any audience would actually believe that tits-play would give that much pleasure as Julia pretends. But... I am the kind of fan that a poorly made/unconvincing vid of an uncommon theme is better than the many many decent/good repetitions of the same tried and true formula.

Even more fetish: scene 3 has her tits (actually her chest above and side of the boobs) getting electric shocks. Again how erotic is it? Depends... I'm a fan of twisted perversions.

-526 is a bit more conventional intercourse. But with much more than usual tits-rubbing in the foreplay. More acceptable for average AV fans.

There are many other idols with the right assets for this game, but seems Julia has become the Breast Play Queen. I love her! We shall from now on address her as Her Majestic Pair. But I'd love to see other idols too, especially since Julia's nipples aren't the sensitive/swelling type.

Appreciate @Inertia @genzoke89 contributions, but if I'm the only fan for this kind of fetish, well let's be honest about it and let the thread dies quietly.

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
Sorry ding73ding, I guess most of us prefer big butts over big tits. :)
I only wish! I have plainly given up on Japanese butts. I love a good (not HUGE) butt. No I am no fan of the big booty of Southern US/Latin America. But a good supple butt, both the firm athletic kind and the soft feminine kind are totally up my alley.

But it seems traditional Japanese value like women who are more static and sitting in their weird manner that ruin butts during a girl's development. I'm happy that big tits are now more popular in Japan than before. But butts are behind. ... well may be changing too... I'd admit there are more butt focus/fetish vids on the market. But still I argue butts (and anal sex) in JAV is still behind the curve.

Inertia

Akiba Citizen
Apr 2, 2015
MUCH more fun with butts. There's a special prize right in the middle that you get to after parting the seas like a horny Moses. Breasts? Spread them for...bumpy rib cage bones?

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
MUCH more fun with butts. There's a special prize right in the middle that you get to after parting the seas like a horny Moses. Breasts? Spread them for...bumpy rib cage bones?
That's kind of like debating which is better, oxygen or water?

But I may engage in a debate about which one makes better AV. In life sex, a good butt is absolutely fantastic, if she's willing, anal sex is a whole different dimension, even if she can't or won't, hard doggie sex with a nice big bun for bumping is one of the best things in the world.

But for sex vid, yeah I love anal sex and DP, but the ass doesn't do much (only the rectum) and there isn't much difference between a high quality ass and an average one. The best butts vids are not directly sexual, e.g. I love watching a good butt walking. Also shower scene, or dance. Tits are more interesting for sex vids.