JAV featuring games/bets that result in the loser having to perform various things

quay2

Nov 28, 2009
Good example would be:
SHYN-074 - Girls get 3 loads in their mouths and someone else has to recognize the sentence they're saying while having a mouth full of cum. After 3 wrong tries, she has to swallow.
MTALL-050 - A girl gets several loads in her mouth and walks around the city. If she accidentally swallows, she has to do a creampie scene.

Any more of that kind? I see SOD has a lot of "employee" videos (usually featuring the less attractive actresses), but, a lot of them are just a rocker-paper-scissors that they lose and that's it.

Reactions: Zhonda and Zen10101

maload

Jul 1, 2008
there is 1 game that i found in jav movies
thats called " if i am a king then you do whatever i tell you
see ? funny thing will happen ...
if i can find movies in 30 minute then i will come back

i just found something by actcident.
i watched the trailer and they have been play a game

huntb420pl.jpg

Last edited:

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
There's a bunch of HJMO movies that have games. There's a series where husbands and wives do a quiz and if they get things wrong the woman gets fucked, A series where two female friends have to do stuff while having a vibrator inserted and the oner who comes first gests fucked, a husband having to resist cumming twice while being played with by an AV actress or his wife gets fucked, a penis guessing game where the wife has to guess which dick is her husband's and she gets fucked by the one she picks even if she guesses wrong... I probably missed some more recurring scenarios.

Reactions: quay2

quay2

Nov 28, 2009
Good example would be:
SHYN-074 - Girls get 3 loads in their mouths and someone else has to recognize the sentence they're saying while having a mouth full of cum. After 3 wrong tries, she has to swallow.
MTALL-050 - A girl gets several loads in her mouth and walks around the city. If she accidentally swallows, she has to do a creampie scene.

Any more of that kind? I see SOD has a lot of "employee" videos (usually featuring the less attractive actresses), but, a lot of them are just a rocker-paper-scissors that they lose and that's it.
SHYN-074 is also included in SDJS-083, with another game movie, but not as good as that one. I hope someone can add some recommendations.

quay2

Nov 28, 2009
DVMM-033: "If you win, you get one million yen! If you lose, you have to have immediate raw sex! A sexy leg OL showdown in erotic billiards between colleagues!" (Playing pool)

Reactions: Zhonda