JAV Chinese male & Japanese female

Trainman

Feb 8, 2016
There has been black, white and the odd korean in JAV interracial movies. This may be politically sensitive but has there even been a Chinese male/Japanese female coupling in a JAV movie?

Sure, there are some odd Chinese girls in JAV (mostly from Taiwan, HK). But i'm very interested in seeing a Chinese guy get on with a Japanese actress. It feels like something really taboo (underdog getting his bone sort of) and i find AV films centred on politically/racially charged themes like this a turn on. Like the elephant in the room, Chinese and Japanese are very similiar yet we don't get to see this pairing in JAV

Inertia

Akiba Citizen
Apr 2, 2015
Well, one of the more well-known JAV actors is actually Chinese (but goes by a Japanese name as he was born and raised in Japan).
Does that count? :)

Reactions: Trainman

Trainman

Feb 8, 2016
Well, one of the more well-known JAV actors is actually Chinese (but goes by a Japanese name as he was born and raised in Japan).

Inertia, that's very surprising to know. Can you guide me to his name? Or the movie codes? Thanks :)

Trainman

Feb 8, 2016
well supposedly there are a few videos according to this website that will be released with males from Taiwan

Right, technically Taiwanese are Chinese who have embraced Japanese culture and norms. Would be great to see one from the mainland do JAV. Thanks for the site. Apparently, those 2 Taiwanese actors are 'juice/soup' men as they are called. Mainly small fish used for face jizz and bukkake scenes. I don't think they get to screw the girls, plus the video is apparently only an online one. No physical release.

Last edited:

Trainman

Feb 8, 2016
Would be very interesting seeing some Chinese in the attacker series or r*** their mom series

I'm all for it. But no hateful racism or vengeance against the Japanese intended. Just fictional entertainment purposes.

wheeeee

~.~
Feb 13, 2011
Right, technically Taiwanese are Chinese who have embraced Japanese culture and norms. Would be great to see one from the mainland do JAV. Thanks for the site. Apparently, those 2 Taiwanese actors are 'juice/soup' men as they are called. Mainly small fish used for face jizz and bukkake scenes. I don't think they get to screw the girls, plus the video is apparently only an online one. No physical release.

From the original text
從現場側拍就可以看到參與兩位台灣勇士把褲子脫掉、用他們堅挺有力的30公分餵食雨宮凛,之後呢?兩位台灣男優當然也和大家平常看到的AV一樣抽插進出兩位女優的下半身直到小弟弟炸裂爆漿

the translation actually is referring to a photo in the original article where you see the 2 male actors taking off their pants.. then "feeding" the actress for 30 mins... then fucking her vagina until they cum.

i hope its more than just facial/bukkake

Reactions: Trainman

Trainman

Feb 8, 2016
From the original text

the translation actually is referring to a photo in the original article where you see the 2 male actors taking off their pants.. then "feeding" the actress for 30 mins... then fucking her vagina until they cum.

i hope its more than just facial/bukkake
wheeeee, thanks for the translation ;)

Trainman

Feb 8, 2016

Btw, I think you mean Jitta Hanaoka. He's actually a 2nd generation ethnic North Korean, not Chinese.