JAV actresses that had a lot of plastic surgery

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Beachboy2233

Dec 21, 2021
Hey all,

I know this is a very unpopular opinion but I am looking for JAV stars that had a lot of plastic surgery and are therefore looking quite fake. Eimi Fukada is a great example.

Any recommendations?

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
Yep, you are correct. she spent million$ on breast augmentation, now in dangerous state.
Minako just gained weight. So her boobs (because it's made of fat) got bigger too. No plastic surgery involved.

Nagai Maria followed her friend Wakamiya Hazuki who done similar to her face.
Hazuki had boobs implants after Maria Nagai. She fixed her teeth as well but that's about it. Maria did her boobs, her ass, her nose, lips.

Reactions: JAVinsight

maload

Jul 1, 2008
Maria Nagai .?
i dont understand why she need that kind of body ??

headcrusher

Oct 21, 2021
There are like 3 versions of Nagai. The pre-surgery, her comeback after surgery (I'd say she got new breasts and lips, the rest is natural, she just gained weight) and the current one where she pretty much doesn't have anything natural...

I loved her second "phase".

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
There are like 3 versions of Nagai. The pre-surgery, her comeback after surgery (I'd say she got new breasts and lips, the rest is natural, she just gained weight) and the current one where she pretty much doesn't have anything natural...

I loved her second "phase".
I liked the pre-surgery, a bit less the comeback with boobs implants (but it was still okay), and then ... the tragedy haha.

Her ass is way too big, and too high (also ugly AF), to be natural though. She has the Lela Star thing going on lmao (like all those stupid fake girls).
vlcsnap-2022-05-19-14h36m48s970.png vlcsnap-2022-05-19-14h39m01s229.png