japseye's Cosplay Photo Downloads

hampa6

Dec 3, 2008
If anybody thinks these look familiar, then you're right. The site rips cosplay rom collections, slaps their logo on the images and resizes them. Most of these can be found at full size without logos if you care to dig around akiba online or try those comiket cosplay collections on torrent sites.

japseye

Oct 28, 2009
That's right, most of these images are ripped or copied ... like everything else in this download section. Of course if anybody doesn't like the pictures that I've collected then of course as hampa6 says, don't download and find them somewhere else.

scarletsnow

Oct 7, 2007
Thank you for posting these pictures. I would like to have these pictures at a larger resolution and without logos, but until and even if I do find these, I'm perfectly content with the ones you posted. I mean no disrespect and once again thank you.

japseye

Oct 28, 2009
Thank you for posting these pictures. I would like to have these pictures at a larger resolution and without logos, but until and even if I do find these, I'm perfectly content with the ones you posted. I mean no disrespect and once again thank you.

I have not edited the dimensions of the pictures, all are exactly the same size as when found. Though admittedly the images have been compressed basically to save disk space, though only a tiny amount of image quality has been lost overall. I understand people would like the original images, but what done is done, I can only share what I now have.

japseye

Oct 28, 2009
Cosplay RPG

I've created an RPG for a larger and more appealing set, you must work your way through the RPG to get the 222 picture set of the girl in the preview below.

Play the RPG here.