Japanese girl roped Collection (Neo Miracle Collection)

harryumotust

Sleeper
Dec 6, 2009
hi dear
thanks for the great post
I tried to download one of your movies (no.38) using the hotfile links, but I couldn't extract the movie...
I tried power archive, winzip, winrar, 7z and none of them worked.
I really hope you can tell me what to do.
thx again

I just avoid downloading those funny split zip things. (zip, zo1, z02.....) Proceed to rar archives.
zip+z01+z0* things are nightmares for Linux/FreeBSD users.
I have to rename them. (.z01 -> .zip.001, .z02 -> .zip.002, .zip -> .zip.00[last number]) Then I send them to Macintosh. Default unarchiver tool will extract the whole things when you double click the .zip.001 file.
If you have to hang in Windoze, you'll have to read WinZip documents carefully. I mean ALL the documents.
But I bet sorting the extensions will go. Even Macintosh default archive manager managed it. (StuffIt Expander was yet another bullshit, though)

madmudman

Wake up ! The people!!
Dec 3, 2009
Please download a rar file separately if I do not understand the extraction method of the zip file.
About the thing that a rar file is not uploaded, please wait till it is uploaded.
I do not need special technology for extraction.
When I customized the renaming before extraction, this zip file is impossible of extraction.
When I cannot extract it, there is a problem to your PC.
I don’t support it to a problem in your PC.Please be settled in self.

harryumotust

Sleeper
Dec 6, 2009
The best solution is to download the archives from rar links only, using JDownloader. Paste the copied link codes into JDownloader and start downloading then you can go to bed. Next morning you'll find the extracted files in your hard drive because JDownloader can handle split rar archives automatically. Quite easy.
If you don't want the same contents again this time in rar format, and don't want to rename more than 10 files, HJsplit is your friend.
Be careful, the .zip file you got from the uploarder's link is NOT the 1st part of a large archive. It is the tail-end of the true large zip archive.
Be sure to place all the split archive files in the same folder, then open the .z01 file with HJsplit. The output file name should be somethingdifferent.zip. Click the join button and you're go. On my computer HJSplit vomited some slight error message but finally I obtained the whole archive extracted.
Anyway in this case the uploader is right. Forget those split zip things. Downloaders who are unhappy with extracting should move straight forward to rar links.
Don't worry, I don't think downloaders' PCs have any problem. Some companies still work hard so that they can make money from Windows zip archive tools they develop (LOL) and some archivers actually have ridiculous problematic attitudes in compatibility. Can't be helped.

madmudman

Wake up ! The people!!
Dec 3, 2009
I do not know what kind of technology Jdownloader uses.
At first I think that there is a problem for with JDownloader.
The download please use an HTTP browser.
Download error for that to happen to use the tools, I can not participate.
The solution for the extraction please yourself, as I mentioned many times.

This matter can not say it is nothing.Thereafter, even if I will not answer this question.
Similar questions will be ignored.

harryumotust

Sleeper
Dec 6, 2009
Thanks madmudman for your series of great posts. You're the man. It makes my day everyday. :)

No worries, JDownloader is an opensource program based on the well-known Java technology. Every modern OS can handle Java. So JD is available for Windows, Mac, Linux and FreeBSD.
We've been using JD for years and had just one or two downloading errors when we meet brand-new file hosting services. JD is updated very frequently. Only what we had to do was retrying one week later. We mostly find problems solved thanks to JD's automatic update.

Also JD uses HTTP protocol in its clean manner. It does not make use of file hosters' backdoor or no cracking/hacking special technology. It's just an automatic solution which saves your time. I also recommend downloaders use Firefox web browser together with extension plug-in called "Skipscreen". Both JD and Skipscreen help the downloaders a lot.

Always uploaders' kind support is highly appreciated but it's not their obligation. We know how the uploaders have risked: Taking their time, archiving, uploading, preparing screenshots etc. The community can give support to downloaders instead. I guess that's what the Internet and forum are for, aren't they? :)

madmudman

Wake up ! The people!!
Dec 3, 2009
You use the Firefox browser, so I'm okay with you, please try to download the browser once.
Even if Linux should be able to extract rar files after downloading.
Also, the characters are corrupted when extracted from the case of Linux is UTF-8 character encoding is used.
Whereas for Windows, S-JIS character encoding is used, this phenomenon happens.
A Windows PC to extract the most reliable and have an acquaintance.

harryumotust

Sleeper
Dec 6, 2009
Right, nodatalog.
I've tried, last week, cat command and -F fixing switch to combine the split archives.
In my Linux rig, the large archive cannot be fixed 100%.
I got first 3 or 4 wmv files only. Can't imagine what PowerArchiver or WinZip is doing.
Fortunately I also have Mac and renaming works perfect as far as I see.
What if I had only Linux? Well, I would stick to RAR, though I am not a big fan to RAR format.
Always, having some choices is nice.

harryumotust

Sleeper
Dec 6, 2009
The publisher of PowerArchiver did it. They reinvented square wheel.
Well, to be open I am not in a position to laugh at PA maybe. In the past I paid some money to shareware text editors. For DOS and Windows.
Only few people can be perfect.