Japanese + Foreign Girl Lesbian Topic

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

hothothot

Jun 4, 2008
Hi,

my big fetish is to see Japanese girls with foreign girls. I have been searching for years for lez movie of Japanese girls with black and white girls in one big orgy.

Members with same fetish interracial lesbian with main topic Japanese gals please post all info into this topic.

desioner

Sustaining L.I.F.E.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 22, 2006
Good luck on this quest of yours. I'll let you know you'll have more luck searching for titles produced in the states than Japanese produced films. Western girls here are more scarce than western men.
desioner

sartodt

Sep 11, 2008
I've seen two. I don't think I can link another site's stuff here, but if you know 'orange' then it is there.

josolopSon3

Nov 27, 2008
The only way they would be able to make lots of interracial lesbian movies in japan is by doing hidden camera type of DVDs in roppoingi (i think that's where it is) where they have monthly all Women parties.

like GOLDFINGER, etc
Foreign girls go there to get Japanese girls