Japanese Bra Cup Sizes

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

lostlamb

...Junior Member?
May 23, 2008
hi,

can someone please explain to me how japanese bra sizes are measured? im tired of the F and H cup nonsense :stop:

some direct comparisons to the american (not british) bra sizes would be great.

if any of you have japanese girlfriends that have purchased bras in america, ask them to explain the difference :tea:

thanks!

Buster3

Apr 23, 2008
I've heard from my j-gf that j-bra sizes are one off from US sizes. So an A-cup in the US would be a B-cup here. She's a Japanese B, with an awesome tight pair.

When you get to the lower end of the alphabet, it may change. I don't really care, because more is not always better, in my opinion, when it comes to racks. And fakes just me off.

lostlamb

...Junior Member?
May 23, 2008
thanks guys. but i still dont get it :silence:

all i want to know is why is a japanese H cup no bigger than a D cup??? i read all the bra sizing instructions i could find and the math just doesnt work :why:

all the in and cm measurements always end up being 1:1 .. so why are the japanese bras ending up with 4 letters too many??? :destroy:

i wish i could get some girls to answer some of these delicate questions, but im not exactly sure why they would want to do that... :distressed: thats why i specifically directed this question to the guys.... .. no wait, no i didnt :surprised:

any input from the feminine side would be greatly appreciated, if not then we guys will have to try to figure this out on our own, somehow, together, to the promising end! :hero:

nosihc

May 12, 2007
talking about 3 number of a bra
this is because the bra are not only make up by the cup size
it has frame size, or band size
and the best measureing from inch to give the best comfort?

the cup size might just be the size for men to understand easiler?
we know less than what we think.w.
but if you really want to know it,you might just be a man dressmaker to get thought all that

gizmogal

Nov 10, 2006
thanks guys. but i still dont get it :silence:

all i want to know is why is a japanese H cup no bigger than a D cup??? i read all the bra sizing instructions i could find and the math just doesnt work :why:

all the in and cm measurements always end up being 1:1 .. so why are the japanese bras ending up with 4 letters too many???

could be that instead of doubling the letters (for instance, past a certain size, DD, DDD, DDDD, etc) that they use the next letter.
but that's just a guess.

lostlamb

...Junior Member?
May 23, 2008
hi guys, as always, thanks for your replies

yeah, I-cups have to pay more for their clothes, and usually alter them by hand too

ive been doing a little ..research, yes :cool: and i have discovered many interesting facts that i did not know before, i will compile them and share them later

for the last few weeks i have been putting together a table of different bra sizes, kinda like this one:

i used the following conversion for british models: (crappy formating)
aa a b c d e. f g h. i j. k. l. m. n. o
aa a b c d dd e f ff g gg h. hh j. jj k
0. 1 2 3 4 5. 6 7 8. 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

if any of you know of any other models you think i should add (especially for the missing sizes) then let me know.
in the meantime i will proceed to do ...research on japanese models that i will use to compare to these :evillaugh:

or is this really creepy and i should just stop? :coldsweat:

gizmogal

Nov 10, 2006
lol, no, I think it'd be a valuble reference (and maybe addition to some wiki; not only would it help JAV lovers, but it could help people who buy foreign clothing/lingere! :eek: )... but can you try to include US sizes too?
or are those equal to brit sizes...?

nosihc

May 12, 2007
if any of you know of any other models you think i should add (especially for the missing sizes) then let me know.
in the meantime i will proceed to do ...research on japanese models that i will use to compare to these :evillaugh:

or is this really creepy and i should just stop? :coldsweat:
i am better atick with C, and D-cup:shake::shake::shake:
you chart are quite very useful^^thanks