japanese AV web site and EU credit card

zebi555

Nov 14, 2009
hi guys , am not sure this is the right place to post this but i didnt find other ,

well this is basiclly my problem i want to get and account in exposeyourbody and upseedage but wierdly they dont accept my credit card , someone told me that sometimes they dont accept non japanese credit cards , so i wanted to know if someone else had this kind of problem , or its just me . thanx

ps > its anoying when even paying u cant get somthing XD :perhaps:

guy

(;Θ_Θ)ゝ”
Feb 11, 2007
someone told me that sometimes they dont accept non japanese credit cards
This is correct, and unless you have a Japanese credit card, there's nothing you can do about it.

You may want to try google, though; some of these Japanese AV sites have "international" versions with the same content but which allow non-Japanese cards. For instance, Xcity has an English version of their site which allows non-Japanese cards.

Lord Lucan

Jan 7, 2009
well this is basiclly my problem i want to get and account in exposeyourbody and upseedage but wierdly they dont accept my credit card , someone told me that sometimes they dont accept non japanese credit cards ,

Some EU cards block overseas transactions, yours could be one, and some sites block certain international credit cards, but ladybug.jp is not one of them. They have set the site up for international clientele as well as Japanese. I suspect that the problem is with the particular credit card you are trying to join with.

However, you should perhaps try a different credit card, ensuring that your details are entered correctly on the site SSL page, and if that does not work, email customer support at ladybug.jp to ask them, giving them the email address you tried to register with and details of your card type and asking which cards they do accept (obviously, don;t email them your card number).

Go to this link for details http://ladybug.jp/offer/trouble.htm and follow their instructions. They will definitely try everything to assist you.