Jade Super Megathread (Sharking, Upskirts, Masturbation, Voyeur, Pooping, Pissing...)

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

colweb

Jade Collector
Uploader
Sep 2, 2010
oh_taku, Use unar or winrar to extract the files.

The rar files for BBOD and BDOD aren't password protected.

Just downloaded BBOD from filejoker and subyshare and it does extract without the need for a password.

Last edited:

dokido

Jul 31, 2009
Really thanks re-upload.
I downloaded them subyshare, but need pasword.BBOD and BDOD and more
can't extract without password.

Reactions: tliu223

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
Thanks for the re-ups, but many of the files require passwords to unzip. (BBOD, BDOD) Is the password posted here somewhere?

Really thanks re-upload.
I downloaded them subyshare, but need pasword.BBOD and BDOD and more
can't extract without password.

I have spoken to colweb, and there are no passwords, if you can give the precise post and problem, we can try to sort it

Reactions: tliu223 and colweb

colweb

Jade Collector
Uploader
Sep 2, 2010
As you can see, no password in the rar files

bbod.png

And I did download it from subyshare today just to be sure. All the re-uploaded rar files are made with a php script on my Linux server and the command line used for rar doesn't contain any information about encrypting and/or using a password.

oh_taku

Sep 27, 2009
As you can see, no password in the rar files

View attachment 1614806

And I did download it from subyshare today just to be sure. All the re-uploaded rar files are made with a php script on my Linux server and the command line used for rar doesn't contain any information about encrypting and/or using a password.
I was using 7-Zip to extract. It asked for a password for the BDOD parts 1-5 files. I tried using WinRar instead and (as expected after seeing the info) no password was requested and they extracted OK. Other files from page 2 and 3 extracted OK using 7-Zip. Strange.
In any case, thanks for your help!
Edit - opps, I was too quick to say the problem was solved. BDOD-01 extracted OK using WinRar but 03-05 did not - it asks for a password. And when I try to extract BDOD-01 again using WinRar it also now asks for a password!
Maybe I'll try to download them again tomorrow and this time not use 7-Zip at all.

Last edited:

colweb

Jade Collector
Uploader
Sep 2, 2010
I was using 7-Zip to extract. It asked for a password for the BDOD parts 1-5 files. I tried using WinRar instead and (as expected after seeing the info) no password was requested and they extracted OK. Other files from page 2 and 3 extracted OK using 7-Zip. Strange.
In any case, thanks for your help!
Edit - opps, I was too quick to say the problem was solved. BDOD-01 extracted OK using WinRar but 03-05 did not - it asks for a password. And when I try to extract BDOD-01 again using WinRar it also now asks for a password!
Maybe I'll try to download them again tomorrow and this time not use 7-Zip at all.

My advice is to check your computer with at least two different virus scanners. When you download rar files and they can be extracted without password it mean that there isn't any in them. And as far as I know, rar files don't become password protected all by themselves.
Could also be that your version of winrar is corrupt. Download the latest version and try it again.
There aren't any passwords in the rar files that I uploaded recently.

dokido

Jul 31, 2009
colweb, Thank you for checking password.
BBOD-01 is ok, no need password.
BCKD-01,BDMD-01,BDOD-01,02,03,05,BEPD-01,BGKD-01,BGTD-01,BHOD-01,02,03,04,05 are need password.
I've tried to extract them by winrar 5.31,7-Zip,and Bandizip. they still ask password.
I don't know how to solve...

colweb

Jade Collector
Uploader
Sep 2, 2010
Just downloaded BCKD-01 from Filejoker to be sure and it does indeed contain a password :(

Did check the script I use to make the rar files and it doesn't put any password in them. BUT... the re-ups on page 1 weren't made with that script. Somehow I made a mistake when I made those rar files.

The password to extract those password protected rar files is jcss

:madesu:

colweb

Jade Collector
Uploader
Sep 2, 2010
More re-ups done. See page 4 :)

oh_taku

Sep 27, 2009
Just downloaded BCKD-01 from Filejoker to be sure and it does indeed contain a password :(

Did check the script I use to make the rar files and it doesn't put any password in them. BUT... the re-ups on page 1 weren't made with that script. Somehow I made a mistake when I made those rar files.

The password to extract those password protected rar files is jcss

:madesu:
Glad to see that this was resolved. I had run virus scans and upgraded to latest WinRar with no luck but that was something that needed doing anyway.
Thanks for the continued re-ups!

Reactions: tliu223 and colweb

colweb

Jade Collector
Uploader
Sep 2, 2010
First re-ups on page 6 are done :)

makaoking

Mar 13, 2019
Hi Jade Collector.
1 page jade files list pdf link is no longer available.
so dls 1-21 29 31 36 these files get you have?
if you have these files can you upload these files?

colweb

Jade Collector
Uploader
Sep 2, 2010
Had planned to re-up all the Jades but was too busy with work.

As I have a bit more free time, more re-ups will follow soon.