Jade Beach Sharking

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Fuurin

Jan 27, 2008

Maker: Jade Phi
Title: 襲激撮 水着剥ぎ取り奪取 ~真夏の浜辺で丸出し娘!~
Translation: Camera attack - Ripping off girls' bikinis - Girls exposed on the beach in summer
Product code: P21-04
1087MB avi
aed5016ad5b3d5ddd5c8cc516b09a1068c686d70
Complete at time of post

Fuurin

Jan 27, 2008
Jade's Bikini Sharking 2

I've posted the torrent for the first one, Jade's Bikini Sharking 2 to JAV Fetish Torrents. It is also available on Share and ゼロ戦, although I don't have the hash at hand.

The second one, Change Sharking, just came out on August 28th and so doesn't seem to be available on OpenNap, Share or Torrents yet.

bep79

Jan 8, 2008
I find these videos amusing but I've been having a hard time determining if these are real or not. what are you're opinions on the authenticity of these and other japanese p-jade/sharking videos.

Fuurin

Jan 27, 2008
I find these videos amusing but I've been having a hard time determining if these are real or not. what are you're opinions on the authenticity of these and other japanese p-jade/sharking videos.
Jade is a massive company now, and the women who appear in their movies are all paid actresses who have signed a release. Even so, the movies are really well done I think, so it looks quite real.