[IV] Yuki Mamiya (間宮夕貴) - Wana 罠 (KIDM-437) [AVI]

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

illuminatus3

Akiba Citizen
Oct 9, 2007
[IV] Yuki Mamiya (間宮夕貴) - Wana 罠 (KIDM-437) [AVI]
Size: 973MB
Length: 69min

:toohot::toohot::sweaty::beautifu2::beautifu2:

I hope this is the last princess release of Yuki.:eek:hgosh::eek:hgosh: She's such a lovely Idol to watch.

Attachments

• KIDM-437.jpg
    KIDM-437.jpg
    151.3 KB · Views: 5,706
  • KIDM-437 screen.jpg
    KIDM-437 screen.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 4,158
  • KIDM-437.avi.torrent
    19.4 KB · Views: 8,370

ball7

Aug 2, 2010
As always your the man of the day, Ill. Unfortanly yuki next product from Kingdom hasn't been scheduled yet, but she has a movie coming out soon.

columbussnake

Jan 10, 2009
[IV] I hope this is the last princess release of Yuki.

Thank You Illuminatus3 for this great release!

She is breathtaking!

It does seem strange that she is still doing princess releases given that she so completely revealed herself in "Sweet Whip"
... which has her very nude for long periods of time.
If you haven't seen it, do so ... of couse it is censored.

I must say that I liked her in KIDM-417 very much and I see this one (KIDM-437) as a moving her even further towards more revealing videos.
I do hope that she continues with Kingdom, but I'm surprised that she is doing Image Videos at all.
Just a few months ago she had a major part in a professionally produced film (Sweet Whip) and she has another coming out on 19 July 2014 entitled "The Torture Club".
It's an R-15 sex comedy.
I'm not sure, but she is either starring in it or at the very least, she has a major part.

Why does she continue to do IVs?

Thanks again and have fun!

:pandalaugh: :tea:

Last edited by a moderator: