[IV] Natsuki (夏輝) - 卒業 (KIDM-363) [AVI]

illuminatus3

Akiba Citizen
Oct 9, 2007
[IV] Natsuki (夏輝) - 卒業 (KIDM-363) [AVI]
Size: 904MB
Length: 64min

:attention::eek:mg::eek:mg::punch::sauna::burningheat::beautiful::beautiful:

Our interpretation of 'Graduation' was a bit off. This release is way better than the last.

Attachments

• KIDM-363.jpg
    KIDM-363.jpg
    130.5 KB · Views: 6,386
  • KIDM-363.avi.torrent
    19 KB · Views: 3,422
Last edited by a moderator:

JackySit

Nov 28, 2009
:perfectplan::piripi:
Hi, thanks for posting bro

Ive been following Natsuki:cheer: if its better than the last omgs :nosebleed: I sure hope its not her last video and there is more of her

Will this be also released later on dl links:puzzled:

Miku-Numnum

Mar 10, 2007
can anyone seed? anyone? anyone? bueller? :notagain:

Just wait dude, these releases are being seeded initially by one person, you not seeing that person doesn't mean there's no seeds. Unlike the vast majority of posts in this subforum which are older releases that have had time to sprout many seeds.

Usually these take anywhere from 1-3 days download if you download it the day he posts the torrent.

AcVe09

Oct 24, 2009
This was awesome. Although i think she is very cute, and quite sexy, some of her stuff has been rather boreish. But not this one, almost makes you anticipate her next ones even more.

I hope nice-age hires her, and throws her in a shower with Nozomi Takada

columbussnake

Jan 10, 2009
Thank You Illuminatus3! Thanks for the great upload and thanks for being such a class act. Your contributions and hard work are amazing. You truly are … Da Man!

This video is superb. What a fine ass.

However, I do have several questions about what I just saw.

Were there two strings or just one very long string that seemed to be all over the place?
Are these damned strings multiplying?

If there were two strings … that means our lovely Natsuki had a tampon in her butt.

Was that her Graduation Present?

I wonder if her contract also has too many strings attached?

Do you suppose that she had rectal bleeding? That would imply that she had received a very different kind of Graduation Present.

I wonder who the guy was that helped her place the tampon in her butt? I’ll bet it was the same guy that tickled her with the paint brush … the lucky S.O.B.

:pandalaugh::pandalaugh:
:tea:

Reactions: 1 person

illuminatus3

Akiba Citizen
Oct 9, 2007

I think it's just one string, and a cute tip up her bum. Though your imagination sound better.:joker:

The cute tip has been a consistent feature in the more recent releases. It might be an indication of an insertion in her next release.:perfectplan:

columbussnake

Jan 10, 2009
I think it's just one string, and a cute tip up her bum.

Thanks Illuminatus3!

Please take another look. I thought the same as you - it looked like it was sticking straight out. But then I saw the close up in later frames and it definitly is a string or two or three (no joking). Here’s a frame shot that clearly shows what I am describing.

picture.php

And Yes ... they are multiplying. What do you think?

Thanks and Have Fun!

:study::study::tea:

illuminatus3

Akiba Citizen
Oct 9, 2007
Hum..you are right. It does look like a shared string. Perhaps I was a bit distracted.:pandalaugh:

It's hard to tell if it's fully inserted in her butt or just at the tip. I need to :study: more.

columbussnake

Jan 10, 2009
It's hard to tell if it's fully inserted in her butt or just at the tip.

Indeed ... but never the less, a very strange graduation present. At the very least they should have tied a bow to it.

Or possibly she was knitting and misplaced her yarn.

:tea:

Scythia

Feb 3, 2008
Well wow! I'm definitely, definitely looking forward to this DVD.

From "Summer of 12" to this... :grassdance: