[IV] Momoka Hasegawa (長谷川百花) - 百花のおもてなし (KIDM-392) [AVI]

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

illuminatus3

Akiba Citizen
Oct 9, 2007
[IV] Momoka Hasegawa (長谷川百花) - 百花のおもてなし (KIDM-392) [AVI]
Size: 932MB
Length: 66min

:hot::toohot::drool::adore:

Her release gets better and better. I'm looking forward to Kingdom topping this.:want2:

Attachments

• KIDM-392.jpg
    KIDM-392.jpg
    184.7 KB · Views: 7,564
  • KIDM-392 screen.jpg
    KIDM-392 screen.jpg
    451.1 KB · Views: 6,525
  • KIDM-392.avi.torrent
    19.5 KB · Views: 9,422

Odessa James

On the thin red line
Oct 4, 2007
Hi. I'm grateful for this... but the file seems to be damaged... =___= It's like there are chunks or the movie that are missing. I don't think I'm the problem, because this is the first file I have a problem with, and because I've downloaded it twice, and read it with MPC, VLC, etc.... it's viewable, but not entirely, which isn't good, because the movie seems awesome. Can someone fix this... ?

Reactions: keiichi24

illuminatus3

Akiba Citizen
Oct 9, 2007
Hi. I'm grateful for this... but the file seems to be damaged... =___= It's like there are chunks or the movie that are missing. I don't think I'm the problem, because this is the first file I have a problem with, and because I've downloaded it twice, and read it with MPC, VLC, etc.... it's viewable, but not entirely, which isn't good, because the movie seems awesome. Can someone fix this... ?

Does it skip or stop somewhere? I just watched it again without any issues. Is anyone else having problems?

illuminatus3

Akiba Citizen
Oct 9, 2007

Does it skip or stop somewhere? I just watched it again without any issues. Is anyone else having problems?

Last edited by a moderator:

switchblade1984

Jan 9, 2009
Yeah I downloaded both the single file and multiple ones and I have skipping throughout the video. I tested it with 3 different players including VirtuaDub and it skips at the same parts. Same problem with the recent KIDM-390.

chesed

Feb 22, 2009
Can you post some example time frames where it skips? It plays fine for me. Using VLC.

Odessa James

On the thin red line
Oct 4, 2007
As a matter of fact, it just freezes. You know, like a video file you haven't completely downloaded.

I don't understand how come some have no problem with it and others have...

hsaitou

Aug 9, 2008

The problem is with media player and not with the video files.

I had the same issue with MPC, but i never bothered to fix because it worked fine on WMP, and when I upgraded from W7 to W8, the issues are gone.

Try uninstall all players and codecs (like corecodec, ffdshow) if you have, and install again, it might solve.

misto17

Dec 7, 2012
I've had the same problem. Download the torrent, the file works fine with any player.

Odessa James

On the thin red line
Oct 4, 2007
I've just tried to read it with WMP. with very few hope. I was right : it doesn't change a thing. The movie still freezes at the same (numerous) times.

The thing is I don't see why I should bother uninstalling all my players and codec for ONE movie, since I've never had any problem with the hundreds of other movies I've downloaded from Akiba-online.

So... I don't know where's the problem, but there is a problem. :) That's a shame, because this one sounds really good.

javr

Dec 3, 2009
No problem with the file. WMP and VLC both playing side by side. NO other funky codec installed that I know of, except DivX.:bigthumbs:
Man, she's getting HOT,HOT,HOT! :hot::toohot:

illuminatus3

Akiba Citizen
Oct 9, 2007
I've just tried to read it with WMP. with very few hope. I was right : it doesn't change a thing. The movie still freezes at the same (numerous) times.

The thing is I don't see why I should bother uninstalling all my players and codec for ONE movie, since I've never had any problem with the hundreds of other movies I've downloaded from Akiba-online.

So... I don't know where's the problem, but there is a problem. :) That's a shame, because this one sounds really good.

So, you expect me to create separate rips for you to test with but you don't want to invest time to play with the players/codecs?? This rip is no different than the other hundred or so I've shared on Akiba.

No problem with the file. WMP and VLC both playing side by side. NO other funky codec installed that I know of, except DivX.:bigthumbs:
Man, she's getting HOT,HOT,HOT! :hot::toohot:

I'm hoping she stays for a few more with Kingdom before she runs to AV.

javr

Dec 3, 2009
I'm hoping she stays for a few more with Kingdom before she runs to AV.

She had 2 dvd releases from digi-plan that I don't think have been uploaded.
I personally don't like my nudie actresses cross to AV.....usually.:th_059_:

51F6t5EKhxL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
5138mxP8H3L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Reactions: zopilote

javr

Dec 3, 2009
For those who can't play the video file, I offer one solution. Download Handbrake and trans-code it.
I think the video is ripped with "non-standard" settings because all my video editors(vegas, avidemux) can't seem to load it.

columbussnake

Jan 10, 2009
Thank You Illuminatus3 for another great Kingdom release!

I loved the video and I love this girl.

I have no difficulty at all in viewing this video using VLC Media Player.
I didn't try any of the other media players to see if any of them have a problem.

Keep up the great work! Keep em coming! Thanks!

:pandalaugh: :tea:

sangardo

May 20, 2012
I had the same problems. something was skipped. The audio and video synchronization may have been lost.
The temporary solution is convert it using mkvmerger tool. The Mkv output file will be better. Any broken scenes will be recut.

Last edited: