[IV] IdolFun's Video's For Direct Downloads [06-01-2010]

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

IdolFun

★ ☆ I Am God ☆★
Super Moderator
Oct 16, 2007

IdolFun

★ ☆ I Am God ☆★
Super Moderator
Oct 16, 2007

Daidai-kun

Officially Pledged ラーメン & オーテック軍団
Jan 14, 2008
Thanks for your great sharing of these video uploads, IdolFun. Sorry if you don't mind me asking, do you accept requests for other IVs? Particularly looking for some of the latest Mai Nishida uploads such as this and this, as well as Ayaka Sayama's Pure Smile debut IV. If I'm not wrong, these are already avail on SHARE, so if you have access I would appreciate if you take these requests and upload to RS/MU mirrors for us, as usual like what you usually do for this forum.

Hope it's not too much to ask for, since I have noticed that aside from you and Takeshi-G fellow member, none of the other forum uploaders uses RS/MU filehosts for their uploads, and Hotfile is quite a bitch for me to use and download due to my country proxy. I would appreciate if you can fulfill some of the above requests. Muchas Gracias! :please:

IdolFun

★ ☆ I Am God ☆★
Super Moderator
Oct 16, 2007
Thanks for your great sharing of these video uploads, IdolFun. Sorry if you don't mind me asking, do you accept requests for other IVs? Particularly looking for some of the latest Mai Nishida uploads such as this and this, as well as Ayaka Sayama's Pure Smile debut IV. If I'm not wrong, these are already avail on SHARE, so if you have access I would appreciate if you take these requests and upload to RS/MU mirrors for us, as usual like what you usually do for this forum.

Can't help there i don't download stuff from hotfile

Daidai-kun

Officially Pledged ラーメン & オーテック軍団
Jan 14, 2008
Can't help there i don't download stuff from hotfile

No worries abt it, it's alright. Just thought I will try my luck and ask, since I believe I'm not the only one who prefers RS/MU mirror links.

Thanks for your constant contributions once again, you have my sincerest gratitude for these IV uploads.

ogleman

Apr 27, 2010
Man, this is an unbelievable post. I can't imagine how much work this took. Thanks and thanks especially for using Rapid Share and not Sharing Matrix. My experience with the latter has been rotten. :cheer:

Apr 26, 2008
Man, this is an unbelievable post. I can't imagine how much work this took. Thanks and thanks especially for using Rapid Share and not Sharing Matrix. My experience with the latter has been rotten. :cheer:

+1 for sure.

Apr 26, 2008
No worries abt it, it's alright. Just thought I will try my luck and ask, since I believe I'm not the only one who prefers RS/MU mirror links.

Certainly not - I'd personally like to castrate the inventors of hotfile...... A total piece of shite.

sicklychild

Jan 6, 2008
Nothing wrong with Hotfile (in my humble opinion) - in fact, I prefer it to Rapidshare.
So it all depends on which country you are in and your OS I think :study:

manqm2007

Nov 22, 2010
Great very good your post:joker:

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
No Update? Pls update back images

which images are you talking about, I just went through some of the thread quickly, and I did not notice any images missing, if you give a link to what you are talking about, it will help a lot, thank you