[IV] Azusa Togashi (富樫あずさ) - Desert (KIDM-361) [AVI]

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

illuminatus3

Akiba Citizen
Oct 9, 2007
[IV] Azusa Togashi (富樫あずさ) - Desert (KIDM-361) [AVI]
Size: 984MB
Length: 70min

A much better Princess release than Noriko's. I see empress in her future soon.

Attachments

• KIDM-361.jpg
    KIDM-361.jpg
    131.3 KB · Views: 3,900
  • KIDM-361.avi.torrent
    20.6 KB · Views: 7,690
Last edited by a moderator:

columbussnake

Jan 10, 2009
You are right about this one Illuminatus3.
It'll be real interesting to see how Azusa's career develops with Kingdom.
I can't wait.
Thanks for sharing!
:pandalaugh::tea:

Windreader

Akiba Citizen
Apr 3, 2007
Togashi has always been a favorite of mine. Glad to see she's loosening up; just wondering why it took so long. Her first video at age 16 was fairly provocative, but in the several years that have elapsed, she's settled into some pretty tame releases until recently. Noriko needs to step up her game now :please: Interesting that Kingdom seems to be pursuing better known talent... curious to know who else they're negotiating with. I could make a few suggestions :perfectplan:

illuminatus3

Akiba Citizen
Oct 9, 2007
Yes, KIDM-371 is out July 5. Hope to see more of her then.

Togashi has always been a favorite of mine. Glad to see she's loosening up; just wondering why it took so long. Her first video at age 16 was fairly provocative, but in the several years that have elapsed, she's settled into some pretty tame releases until recently. Noriko needs to step up her game now :please: Interesting that Kingdom seems to be pursuing better known talent... curious to know who else they're negotiating with. I could make a few suggestions :perfectplan:

Please do.:joker: They have been favoring the more mature Idols lately.:puzzled: Tomomi Nakagawa is another new Idol to kingdom, release in July.

footprintipbigbrother

frmrly IAmReallyDoingThis
Mar 30, 2013

Was this the one you are referring to?
http://www.ebay.com/itm/DVD-Japan-I...sa-Togashi-Azusa-no-Himitsu-New-/400332585588
?
I had to come back and find out more about her after viewing the shear baby-doll nightie.

perhaps this one:

http://iloveiv.blogspot.ca/2012/07/msd-739-azusa-togashi-clarity16-avi110gb.html