[IV] Ami Tokito (時東ぁみ) - Pantat (KIDM-442) [AVI]

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

columbussnake

Jan 10, 2009
Thank You for sharing Illuminatus3!

Cute Girl.
Not Empress ... Not Princess ... but Kingdom.
What exactly does that mean?

:pandalaugh: :tea:

hit_parader

Jan 13, 2008
I think it means this video is lame. I am not Japanese but according to Wikipedia, Ami Tokito is a popular celebrity. So maybe her appearance is supposed to carry this video, rather than the typical eroticism associated with the Empress and Princess designations. Just a guess.

Reactions: 3 people

Miku-Numnum

Mar 10, 2007
She does have a cute look about her, although I have to say I'm getting tired of the glasses without lenses to achieve the "look I'm a cute nerd" look. But maybe it's a cultural thing but for a Kingdom release it's quite tame, and I'm not criticizing the OP for sharing this either.

chibipaco

Jul 23, 2008
She does have a cute look about her, although I have to say I'm getting tired of the glasses without lenses to achieve the "look I'm a cute nerd" look.

To be fair, she's been doing the glasses thing since the early days of the fad. She gets a pass in my book though I agree that the fad is getting tiresome. Hopefully this entry is a jump-off point for more-risque entries in the future. I'm not going to hold by breath though, seeing as she frequently shows up on variety shows and is probably too popular.
:tears:

ball7

Aug 2, 2010
In Japan this release has gotten quite a bit of negative feedback, due to lack of erotiscm. Haven seen it I understand why.

Reactions: 2 people

columbussnake

Jan 10, 2009
In Japan this release has gotten quite a bit of negative feedback, due to lack of erotiscm.

She is hot ... she could be ultra hot!
She has all of the equipment, personality and experience.
I've never seen her before, but she makes me want to see her succeed.
I do hope to see more of her.

Thanks and Have Fun!

:pandalaugh: :tea:

Windreader

Akiba Citizen
Apr 3, 2007
I think we need to keep things in perspective here. The positive side is that Kingdom has been able to attract mainstream gravure idols like Azusa Togashi and Noriko Kijima, Shiori Kawana and Ami Tokito and push them to new limits... granted not as far as some of the other girls, but it's a start. Something we didn't see at all a couple of years ago. So you have to consider Ami's Kingdom video along side her previous work... there's always hope she'll do more, but a little peek under her sailor skirt is better than no peek at all, right?

Reactions: 1 person