It's been a while since I've been on here...how's everybody doing?

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
just been chill'in. where ya been?

Speeny

Sep 28, 2013
I've been busy with trying to complete high school!

Other than that, I recently decided to join a church (Christian) out of curiosity...only to find out a few weeks later that the people there are absolutely brain-washedddd.
At least it was an experience I guess. You tuning into to the Rio Olympics at all? :) I'm not much of a sports person myself.

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
Other than that, I recently decided to join a church (Christian) out of curiosity...only to find out a few weeks later that the people there are absolutely brain-washedddd.
At least it was an experience I guess. You tuning into to the Rio Olympics at all? :) I'm not much of a sports person myself.

Bro, of course you know that only people 18 or older are supposed to be here, so I am sure you are at least 18 (people under 18 are banned by moderators....it is their job and I have seen them do it).

Not sure what church you went to but some minds are just filthy, unorganized, unclean and therefore fairly ineffective tools. Sometimes a little cleaning is in order. However I do agree that some Christian religions are a bit over the top but that is really mostly a matter of preference. If you are truly curious then try to be a bit more open-minded, less judgemental and try a few different faiths before being dismissive. Would you give up all ice cream because you didn't like one flavor? I am not a fan of the Jehovah Witness, Seven Day Adventist, Mormon (still not sure they count as Christian), Methodist or the Episcopal faiths myself. I respect them (well...maybe not the Mormons) but they are not churches you will ever likely find me in. Personally I prefer Evangelist churches but I used to enjoy Baptist and Presbyterian churches too (attended mass at a Catholic church a few times which was a nice experience). Christianity is a very old religion and offers a decent variety to choose from....even a few more than I have named. Most large churches have plenty of charitable and secular activities that you might enjoy doing as well such as feeding the homeless and other charitable work around your community. Doing things for others while expecting and recieving nothing in return for yourself is the heart of what being a christian is all about. So even if you join a church just for that, it is sure to improve not only the lives of others but your own as well.

I intend to watch some of the Olympics, if I can catch them online. Gymnastics, some Swimming/Diving and I enjoy watching Beach Volleyball.....I will likely only watch the Womens Events though (except for maybe swimming). Womens Athletes are just more aesthetic (okay...could be they appeal to me in other ways too).

Speeny

Sep 28, 2013
I actually just turned 17 not too long ago. Whoops. Looks like I won't be on here much anymore.

IceGuyver

Section 9 Operative
Mar 16, 2009
Been a while since I have been here too. Been busy with work and had to relocate to Hong Kong for work.