Itoshi no Betty Mamonogatari (1986)[Movie][raw]

jfgslo

Mar 11, 2009

Title: Itoshi no Betty Mamonogatari (愛しのベティ 魔物語)
Release date: 1986-07-19
Type: Movie
Episodes: 1
Language: Japanese without subtitles
Resolution: 640x480
Codec: DivX5+MP3
Rip source: LD?
Filesize: 559 MB
http://anidb.net/a7076

One of the missing Japanese animations (I don't remember if it was from this list, the other one or neither of them). The quality is very good. I'd say it's an LD-rip. Please, check it out. I'm not sure if I would call it ero or adult, +15 perhaps, which is why I'm posting it here.

DOWNLOAD

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
it´s still part of the missing ero-animations list, I´m gonna move it into the missing animations list.

edit: done : mvoed from H098 TO A098

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008
The quality is very good. I'd say it's an LD-rip. Please, check it out. I'm not sure if I would call it ero or adult, +15 perhaps, which is why I'm posting it here.

There is no LD for this OVA as far as I know, Toei Video was rather greedy on that side. Nevertheless you can make pretty good VHSrips if you are skilled.

For the age classification, this was classified 18+ (there IS the infamous NEVA "stamp" on the cover), though I have yet to watch it before making my own opinion. It may be censored or not, depending on what is displayed on screen. The manga was pretty hot at times, though never crossing the "hentai" line.

The manga is available here or here.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
Kanokon or Kiss x Sis are more explicit than this. Nudity only, the main actor often is naked, but has got no dick...

Viewing Aki Sora 3, which is not classified 18+, Betty is ecchi max., something like Cutey Honey...