Is this Yuko Ogura!?!?!? Pleas help me!!!

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

asianlover666

Nov 8, 2010
I NEEED to know if this is yuko ogura!!! If not.. who is it?
kaoru.jpg

feverish8

feverish
Sep 11, 2007
Yeah, definitely NOT Yuko Ogura. :study: This girl doesn't look familiar at all. :puzzled:

She is reeeally Cute though!

asianlover666

Nov 8, 2010
Yeah, definitely NOT Yuko Ogura. :study: This girl doesn't look familiar at all. :puzzled:

She is reeeally Cute though!

well im friends with her thats why i wanna know lol. cant ask her tho, so i need my brothas here to help me outtt!!! need another pic as help?

I DELETED THIS IMAGE

here is another.. pls let me know who this girl is! i have her real name, but no idol name.

AsianIdol

Apr 1, 2007
If the name on the first pic is correct, then try doing searches for Kaoru until you find similar results.

feverish8

feverish
Sep 11, 2007
sleeping with her huh? ok then. hey,any information would help, like: where you found the pictures?

asianlover666

Nov 8, 2010
sleeping with her huh? ok then. hey,any information would help, like: where you found the pictures?

well, she sent me the pics, i guess i should ask for more now.. i have a few person ones (not idol pics) from her as well. attached here. shes 27... lives in Chiba prefecture... real name is Kaoru.

any help boys? i wanna know what im deal with here, but i think if i ask her i will cross that "personal life/idol life" boundary i get the feeling she is after by not telling me in the first place.

if this helps, she took place in a competition online or something yesterday for some idol stuff... im thinking about taking her pics to some AV idol video store and asking the staff here in tokyo...

DELETED THIS IMAGE

DELETED THIS IMAGE

asianlover666

Nov 8, 2010
several hundred thousand images later, searched google "kaoru", "kaoru + her last name"

kaoru hirata looks quite similar... but not really... just in one or two images... several yuko ogura images look like a spitting image of her... but just some... she seems to dress the loli type whenever we meet... really similar to yuko.. but i think u guys are right... couldnt be her...

well, shes obviously using an idol name.. do they usually just change the last name? she told me a lot of ppl know her... i dunno tho....

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
several hundred thousand images later, searched google "kaoru", "kaoru + her last name"

kaoru hirata looks quite similar... but not really... just in one or two images... several yuko ogura images look like a spitting image of her... but just some... she seems to dress the loli type whenever we meet... really similar to yuko.. but i think u guys are right... couldnt be her...

well, shes obviously using an idol name.. do they usually just change the last name? she told me a lot of ppl know her... i dunno tho....

I do not believe you, you are in friendship with this girl, and you are asking us to check her out, get a life man, you are betraying her trust, if she reads this, she will go mad,
I am speechless

asianlover666

Nov 8, 2010
I do not believe you, you are in friendship with this girl, and you are asking us to check her out, get a life man, you are betraying her trust, if she reads this, she will go mad,
I am speechless

not really betraying her trust lol... she can tell me when she wants to, its up to her actually. but since i am a member on this site.. and there IS in fact a idol identification forum... i thought i would give it a try....

im not trying to sell her out or anything. shes a nice girl, im just curious about who i am dating. nothing wrong with that.

and btw i did find out her idol name. so this thread can be closed. do i need to post her name here or can i keep it a secret? :p

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
no I do not know her, I would have said at the first time of looking at this thread

feverish8

feverish
Sep 11, 2007
I think that if you can confuse these pictures with any of Yuko Ogura's then you may very well be confusing these pictures with the actual girl you know.

Do Not Say Anything and forget about it. Just get to know the girl regardless, or leave her alone entirely.

That's my advice, Brotha!
:brucelee: