Is there an app to do realtime japanese to english translation?

javerotikaz

Aug 19, 2008
I've been trying to use google translate app on my iPhone to translate for me when I watch JAV titles, however it doesn't work too well. I would like to know if there's a better way? I would love if we were able to get subtitles for all these movies. It would make the experience so much better.

So if anyone knows of a way to get translations whether it's through an app or some other source. Please share your knowledge.

Thanks!

princeali692

Jav is love... Jav is life...
Jun 29, 2012
I tried this through the Google Translate app on my android. It only works on actual human voices though. It's probably because a voice generated from your computer has different properties than an actual humans voice and can't be deciphered. If someone knows something though I'd love to know too!

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
The only real time translation I know is the Google translator on my phone. There is something called conversation mode. But it's not real time as you speak and afterwards it translates it.
The next point: Even written Japanese is poorly translated e.g. by Google translator.
And finally: If there would be something like that there won't be any need for human translators anymore, right? And so far they all have a job (at least as I know). ;)

But how about going for sum Japanese subs? Have a look at my signature - there are two links.

Reactions: Ceewan

pikuseru

Jul 27, 2015
If you use an app such as Viber, you could use your phone to connect with someone who can translate Japanese to English and have them watch JAV with you and translate it to you at the same time through the phone in real time.

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
I've been trying to use google translate app on my iPhone to translate for me when I watch JAV titles, however it doesn't work too well. I would like to know if there's a better way? I would love if we were able to get subtitles for all these movies. It would make the experience so much better.

So if anyone knows of a way to get translations whether it's through an app or some other source. Please share your knowledge.

Thanks!

If you can find Japanese subtitles then you could possibly use a real time Text Hooker tool. Hongfire has been using the tool to translate Japanese game text for years. But as far as I know there is no way to real time translate audio, if there was the UN would use it but even they use translators last I heard.

Reactions: CodeGeek

EroMura777

Apr 5, 2015

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
If you are hitchhiking across the galaxy the Babel fish can be pretty useful. Just stick it in your ear.